1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Serious UN in Chicago?

Discussion in 'Personal, Serious, Interests & Debates' started by Juventudinho, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Il Capitano Administrator

Source

It is true, however. Crime and corruption, in Chicago, are way too rampant and intra-connected to be dealt with by the officials that have failed for decades to stop this violent tidal wave. Millions spent on attempts to attract liberal arts students, but those stuck in the deadly cycle of murder and violence are left to fend for themselves. Drugs run rampant, even extending into the suburbs and the city fails to find the correct funding or numbers in their police force to stop them.

I think this can be a 50/50 decision. I don't think it'll last long, if it even gets anywhere close to happening. It may be able to quell the disastrous violence, but the negative connotations of UN peacekeepers in a highly developed country can be detrimental to the economics of the city and state. I haven't lived in the inner-city in years, but I think most residents would be pleased or hopeful of this. I just hope that, if it doesn't happen, higher authorities in the state and federal government take this as a wake-up call.

American citizens are stuck in a battle zone that has been exploited for profit, and abandoned by the gentrifying forces that run it's government. If they take this humility as a hint that something serious needs to be done and that the issue needs to be taken out of the hands of the corrupt, underachieving and inept local officials, then this may be the first domino in solving an issue that has killed thousands, and run rampant for decades.