1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Other Trevor Lee

Discussion in 'Indie Wrestling' started by Blue, Nov 24, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Blue

Blue Rookie

2. Roadster

Roadster Il Capitano Administrator

I, personally, love Trevor Lee. He's got a good gimmick, he's athletic, he's a good character. He has a lot of tools. He's plied his trade in a lot of the indies. I think he has a good future, if not in WWE, definitely as a mainstay on the indie circuit.

3. Blue

Blue Rookie

I'm surprised he hasn't been picked up, honestly. I feel like he has a lot to give, and he's young. A lot of WWE's newest NXT recruits are around 30-40 years old. I think he can be morphed into something big for WWE. He's doing good stuff in Impact on the indies, but I'd love to see him in NXT.

4. Roadster

I think that works as a benefit for their recruits. They don't need a foundational re-working, but an adjustment. Trevor Lee is young, and could work with the experience a bit more.

5. Blue

Blue Rookie

It would work better if they recruit them young, with a good foundation like they already have. Give them a good bit of experience in the high lights.

6. Morton Downey Jr

Morton Downey Jr Indie Wrestler

Just googled him. He has a terrible look. He looks like a member of an crappy nu-metal band.

He'll have to change his appearance if he wants to become a real star

7. Roadster

His gimmick is supposed to be a backwoods caveman. It fits him, well.

8. Morton Downey Jr

Don't think it will translate to the big leagues.

He doesn't look like a star. He looks better than Owens, Zayn and Bryan. But that's not saying much.

9. Roadster

If he chizzles up, then he'll work just fine. It would be like Harper and Rowan minus the super natural bull.

10. Morton Downey Jr

He's shorter than Rowan and Harper.

Fair enough. He might make for a good mid-carder. But he's not worth getting excited about

11. Blue

Blue Rookie

He can probably be a proper midcard talent. Either way, he can definitely make it to the WWE.