Other Trevor Lee

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
I, personally, love Trevor Lee. He's got a good gimmick, he's athletic, he's a good character. He has a lot of tools. He's plied his trade in a lot of the indies. I think he has a good future, if not in WWE, definitely as a mainstay on the indie circuit.

Blue

Rookie
Nov 23, 2018
I, personally, love Trevor Lee. He's got a good gimmick, he's athletic, he's a good character. He has a lot of tools. He's plied his trade in a lot of the indies. I think he has a good future, if not in WWE, definitely as a mainstay on the indie circuit.
I'm surprised he hasn't been picked up, honestly. I feel like he has a lot to give, and he's young. A lot of WWE's newest NXT recruits are around 30-40 years old. I think he can be morphed into something big for WWE. He's doing good stuff in Impact on the indies, but I'd love to see him in NXT.

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
I'm surprised he hasn't been picked up, honestly. I feel like he has a lot to give, and he's young. A lot of WWE's newest NXT recruits are around 30-40 years old. I think he can be morphed into something big for WWE. He's doing good stuff in Impact on the indies, but I'd love to see him in NXT.
I think that works as a benefit for their recruits. They don't need a foundational re-working, but an adjustment. Trevor Lee is young, and could work with the experience a bit more.

Blue

Rookie
Nov 23, 2018
I think that works as a benefit for their recruits. They don't need a foundational re-working, but an adjustment. Trevor Lee is young, and could work with the experience a bit more.
It would work better if they recruit them young, with a good foundation like they already have. Give them a good bit of experience in the high lights.

Morton Downey Jr

Indie Wrestler
Feb 7, 2018
Just googled him. He has a terrible look. He looks like a member of an crappy nu-metal band.

He'll have to change his appearance if he wants to become a real star

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Just googled him. He has a terrible look. He looks like a member of an crappy nu-metal band.

He'll have to change his appearance if he wants to become a real star
His gimmick is supposed to be a backwoods caveman. It fits him, well.

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Don't think it will translate to the big leagues.

He doesn't look like a star. He looks better than Owens, Zayn and Bryan. But that's not saying much.
If he chizzles up, then he'll work just fine. It would be like Harper and Rowan minus the super natural bull.