1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Spoiler Title Changes

Discussion in 'Indie Wrestling' started by Juventudinho, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Il Capitano Administrator

Source

Sydal deserves this push, but what is with the dual-champion gimmick that TNA does every year. There's been at least 2-3 other dual champions since the Grand title has been sanctioned and even more when the TV title was reactivated, not too long ago.

Also, does the Impact Grand championship still follow the MMA-style rules or is that just another gimmick that TNA can't be arsed with so they ditched it?

2. andie

andie Piss off Ghost! D-Generation X

What Championship did Austin win? How many titles do they even have?

3. Juventudinho

Aries won the World title.

Sydal beat Ishimori for the X-Division title and the Grand title from EC3.

They have 3 singles belts, 1 tag and 1 womens.

4. andie

Austin going back baffles me tbh. Like I understood he wasn’t being treated well in the CW divison, but you’d think he was at least getting paid significantly better. Who knows, maybe WWE just skimps the entire CW division and treats them like shit in all regards.

Like I know most NXT talent was getting paid like $25k a year, aside from guys like Nak, and I doubt they’d be paying guys like Noam Dar more. But guys like Neville, Aries, Enzo, and even Hideo should be raking in more than $25k a year.

5. Juventudinho

I imagine Aries is getting some more cash.

Anthem wouldn't bring him in and give him the World title if they didn't think he was worth it. I would reckon he's the best paid guy, in guaranteed money, in TNA.

6. andie

I’d be pretty pissed being on the main roster, seeing guys like Brock Lesnar making 5 mill+ for barely showing up, and seeing guys like Ambrose, Rollins, etc sitting there making over a million a year, while I’m sitting there barely making $30k.

7. andie

I’d think Bobby Lashley would be the top paid superstar there, considering he’s a legit MMA Star.

8. Juventudinho

Brock is one of the biggest names in sports. He draws massive amounts of money in both PPV numbers, live attendance, TV ratings and merch sales. There's a reason he's getting paid so much.

Meanwhile Ambrose and Rollins are workhorses that do very good business. Ambrose, especially, has done a lot of hard work like working upwards of 4 matches in a span of 3 days back in August of 2016.

Most of the cruiserweight guys don't have a big name nor do they draw large crowds. And we all know you'd be a cruiserweight midcarder.

9. andie

I was just giving names after Lesnar, but even when Ambrose and Rollins got called up they were making six figures. Sure they were exceptions because they were boosted to high profile feuds. But you see a guy like Rusev or Big Cass, and even they make big money.

Just from a CW’s perspective, I’d be upset if I’m not even making anywhere close to what lowercard guys are making.

10. Indy

Indy Indie Wrestler Platinum

They don't make ''barely 30k'' ya fuckin retards, the minimum guaranteed money in WWE in a year is about 100k, but with the way their house shows work and the way they get featured, they won't make much more than that

11. andie

Context mate. Was saying most starters in NXT make around $30k a year, and was saying if CWs got treated the same way it’d be pretty shitty.

12. Indy

Indy Indie Wrestler Platinum

suck your own dick you little shit

13. andie

respond to dojo’s promo you scared bitch

14. Punk

Punk Commissioner Platinum D-Generation X

When you say starters, hopefully you realize that means you're legitimately brand new. Like you graduated from a wrestling school and now need to go to the performance center.

If you're some sort of Olympic star, model, athlete or independent wrestler the starting is around $50k+ a year depending on how much your star power/worth is.