Thoughts on Lio Rush

Highspot

Failure is not an option
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
I remember when he started in CZW and he always had some type of attitude. I am now hearing he is getting sh#t from the boys in the dressing room for bringing his wife into the locker room to many things as well. Lately, I heard he is having financial problems as well. What are your thoughts about him? Is he talented? Is he really not that great I just want your opinion on him.

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
He's talented, and much of the heat is just nonsense because he's a 'new' guy. Regardless, it's WWE's loss to keep him off TV - he can easily make double what he is now on the indies, and actually be used.

Swamps

Rookie
Donor
Jul 22, 2018
Atlanta
He is married and he has financial problems.... hmmm wonder of those two could be related? I'm sympathetic to him in that regard.

However, some of the stuff that I've heard happen, fuck him. Go back to the Indy scene. Oh wait, ya burned a few bridges there didnt ya with the no selling. Guess burger king could always use a new fry cook. Doubt AEW would sign him.

Reactions: Highspot

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
He is married and he has financial problems.... hmmm wonder of those two could be related? I'm sympathetic to him in that regard.

However, some of the stuff that I've heard happen, fuck him. Go back to the Indy scene. Oh wait, ya burned a few bridges there didnt ya with the no selling. Guess burger king could always use a new fry cook. Doubt AEW would sign him.
He would probably get a good pay day virtually anywhere on the indies.

Reactions: Oval

Swamps

Rookie
Donor
Jul 22, 2018
Atlanta
He would probably get a good pay day virtually anywhere on the indies.
How do you figure that? Please explain. It took Teddy Hart years to rebuild his rep and is finally getting redemption. He is twice the athlete Rush is, and a lot less of a pain on the ass.

Get him in AEW where he'll be appreciated and let's finally have PAC vs Lio Rush
Appreciated? Please explain that one. Please do. Everything that happened to him in WWE was his own damn fault.

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
How do you figure that? Please explain. It took Teddy Hart years to rebuild his rep and is finally getting redemption. He is twice the athlete Rush is, and a lot less of a pain on the ass.

Appreciated? Please explain that one. Please do. Everything that happened to him in WWE was his own damn fault.
Teddy Hart was more than just a backstage nuisance, dude. If Davey Richards can still get bookings, Lio Rush can too.

Reactions: Oval

Swamps

Rookie
Donor
Jul 22, 2018
Atlanta
I think you'll find Teddy is the daft cunt who got himself arrested for being a daft cunt. I must have missed Lio Rush's arrest for not making a cup of coffee for Roman Reigns.

Can I explain that he's entertaining and much easier to listen to than your wacky pseudo-intellectual House MD wannabe ass
Oh you wanna try to throw insults at me, G? Just for asking for an explanation? Looks like you couldn't even answer the question. Yeah, he was so entertaining he couldn't even get X Pac heat. No one cared. No one booed. People did turn the television channel though.

Swamps

Rookie
Donor
Jul 22, 2018
Atlanta
Teddy Hart was more than just a backstage nuisance, dude. If Davey Richards can still get bookings, Lio Rush can too.
Fans actually like Hart though. Im no fan of him myself. The only people who act like they care about Lio Rush now are the ones drinking Soy and dont even watch the product. By the way most of the same were the same people complaining about him a few months back.

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Fans actually like Hart though. Im no fan of him myself. The only people who act like they care about Lio Rush now are the ones drinking Soy and dont even watch the product. By the way most of the same were the same people complaining about him a few months back.
There's soy in virtually everything.