1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Opinion Thoughts on Abortion?

Discussion in 'Personal, Serious, Interests & Debates' started by Juventudinho, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Il Capitano Administrator

What are your guys' thoughts on abortion? Is it ok, should it always be legal, is it morally ok?

Personally, I think the cut off point for an abortion should be at or before the first trimester of pregnancy. That's just my take.

Thoughts?

2. Swamps

Swamps Indie Wrestler

Personally, I'm indifferent on the issue. If someone wants to do it then by all means. Would I want my wife to do it though? Not in the least. We have our fourth child on the way, and I couldn't imagine my life without my babies. I guess you can say, I'm in the category of, "If it doesn't effect me..."

• Like Like x 1
  3. Cortana

Cortana UNSC AI Serial Number: CTN 0452-9 Super Moderator The Four Horsemen

Personally I feel like it should be left to whomever is receiving the abortion. People have their reasoning, if they feel like for some reason they can't handle bringing that life into the world, then they should be allowed to stop the process from continuing.

4. Juventudinho

Isn't adoption a viable option?

5. Cortana

It can be, especially as seeing the ratings for abuse from American parents are quite low. Though what if the one getting the abortion was abused as an adopted child, or suffered from something else? Perhaps they don't think they can handle raising a child, and don't want them to suffer at that point because of their experience?

6. Juventudinho

At that point, I think the trimester of the pregnancy should come into consideration. If the baby is in the 1st trimester and its aborted, I don't really see an issue. However, if the baby is getting aborted in the latter months of the pregnancy, I can see how people will think that's morally repugnant.

7. Cortana

Fair enough, I do believe it is a decision that could be reached at early periods, rather than late.

8. AidsJohnson

AidsJohnson Rookie

It depends on the reason behind it. I'm adopted, so all for the opportunity for a family who cannot have children to get that given to them, however if you're active in drug/alcohol use, have been assaulted, incest, etc...it's your decision.

At the end of the day it's going to happen whether or not it's in a safe hospitable environment, so i'm all for it. I'm also for legalizing all drugs though, so take what I say with the tiniest grain of salt.

9. Juventudinho

Why legalize all drugs?

I get legalizing weed, but that should be in larger part to ease funds and resources but the atrocious war on drugs. I'm not a fan of legalizing anything that can be made into a profit. It disregards a wider moral argument that the law shouldn't mean morality. Legalizing drugs is a way to moralize the idea of doing meth, at the end of the day.

10. AidsJohnson

AidsJohnson Rookie

At the end of the day, huh?! haha I think it gives people a better controlled opportunity they would be taking regardless. I've been around meth-heads more than my fair share with the herb business in the past, and I haven't had a single bit of interest in it, period. I think the legalization forces people to look at statistics and more before diving in the hole, as well as offering opportunity for intervention when needed (which would also be paid for on those drugs taxes/businesses) and while I will not say I am in a belief it will ever happen (or should) I firmly believe removing the drug dealer and gateway interactions will deter more people than it would empower their belief that it is okay. It also gives statistics better chances of honesty from the people they are basing their current information off of.

I'm also all about the idea of IQ tests and more to be able to even get pregnant, and that option is about as radical as it can get, since I'm accepting of the fact that TPTB will pervert the fuck out of it and we will end up with eugenics programs and more. I'm for it, but certainly have an extreme limited faith it could ever work in the society we are in today. I could debate the ideals better offline, tbh, but that's how I felt in the 2 mins or so it took to write this.

11. Punk

Punk Get the Strap! Platinum D-Generation X

why would you decide when you don't even get bitches? let the people who actually get laid decide

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Cortana

ChampION doesn't get bitches. Instead of dogs he gets gorillas.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Punk

Punk Get the Strap! Platinum D-Generation X

shut up, virgin.

14. andie

andie rockerboy Super Moderator D-Generation X

He actually shut up huh

• Like Like x 2