This is why Braun will not be champiin.

Swamps

Indie Wrestler
Donor
Jul 22, 2018
Atlanta

This may not coincide with a lot of posters views, but he does make an excellent point on Strowman.

You are built and booked as an unstoppable monster, who bullies other wrestlers. Then whine when someone on the internet says something to you? Yeah, that shows you're a credible monster. (In my wolfcaster from the Simpsons voice) "My massive heart is breaking".

In another note, maybe his goofiness on Social Media is a reason WWE hasn't given him a run yet. I mean, he was white hot last year! I'm an old school wrestling fan, so I want my monsters to be monsters! Not whine to Instagram when someone says something to you. Just ignore it if you think it may get you backlash. Don't whine because the only ones who gonna pat you on the back for "speaking out", are the Smarks, who haven't a fucking clue on what wrestling is. Have fun. getting crushed by Brock in under 5 mins again. Have fun being in the Andre the Giant battle royal. Well, maybe his tag team partner can get an excuse from middle school to be there again. Go devalue the tag team titles even more! Give me a damn break. Who is coaching these bastards these days? Russo?

Swamps

Indie Wrestler
Donor
Jul 22, 2018
Atlanta
Good video. Bring your ass back and post more. Subscribed to your channel by the way.

May 9, 2019
If Braun were booked right, he would be an unbeatable monster. Andre the Giant never needed the belt, it wouldn't have made sense for him to be champion aside from Hogan who would have beat him, he would have held the belt until he decided not to. Again if Braun were booked as the monster he should be he wouldn't need to be champ. Kane circa 1998 for example. He should never post stupid shit on social media, that takes away from his gimmick. Social media is the main problem with the business today. If people knew how Hudini did his stuff who would pay to see it?

Reactions: Swamps and Highspot

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
If Braun were booked right, he would be an unbeatable monster. Andre the Giant never needed the belt, it wouldn't have made sense for him to be champion aside from Hogan who would have beat him, he would have held the belt until he decided not to. Again if Braun were booked as the monster he should be he wouldn't need to be champ. Kane circa 1998 for example. He should never post stupid shit on social media, that takes away from his gimmick. Social media is the main problem with the business today. If people knew how Hudini did his stuff who would pay to see it?
I liked that he nearly killed Reigns and then posted a pic sightseeing, a week later.

Oval

Indie Wrestler
Oct 7, 2017
Thought Braun would spend his days living in a cave eating berries and lifting boulders!!

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Thought Braun would spend his days living in a cave eating berries and lifting boulders!!
Not taking pics with the guy he nearly killed the night before would be a good start

Oval

Indie Wrestler
Oct 7, 2017
Not taking pics with the guy he nearly killed the night before would be a good start
Hate when Ansel Elgort killed Jon Hamm in Baby Driver then they hung out like best pals in interviews. Really thought they were badasses :mad:

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Hate when Ansel Elgort killed Jon Hamm in Baby Driver then they hung out like best pals in interviews. Really thought they were badasses :mad:
Sadly using a movie is pretty torrid example. Movies don't run a charade of continuity. Unless there's a sequel, the universe ends, and most the time the actors hang out in interviews are 6-8 months after the movie is concluded. Regardless, no wrestling fan actually believes wrestling is a genuine acting performance, and suspension of disbelief is the meal ticket. Killing the momentary question of whether or not the guy that was just killed is healthy does nothing but make the wrestlers look foolish, the product look silly and give a reason for fans not to give a shit since they can just hop on twitter 13 minutes after Strowman anally rapes Reigns to see them posing in front of a Scooby's hot dog shack in bartlett, at which point there really isn't anything to follow.

Similarly if you're watching avengers and suddenly all the fx and camera work goes away to show 2 guys talking to fuck all in front of a green sheet of cloth with a 280 lbs nerd following them around with a camera suit, and a giant lighting rig above them - you'll get up a leave too.

Oval

Indie Wrestler
Oct 7, 2017
I would agree if Braun and Roman went sightseeing during an episode of RAW

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
I would agree if Braun and Roman went sightseeing during an episode of RAW
Different medium. WWE is a continuous universe that indeed continues beyond RAW. If Braun and Roman were both injured and took a pic, oh well. When on a company sponsored tour of Europe prior to a house show that follows the same storyline as the one on RAW, that's a different situation.