1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Announcement Things about PWF

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Roadster, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Roadster

Roadster Il Capitano Administrator

What up, everyone.

I just wanted to talk about the site a little bit. I'm sure most of everyone on this site is aware we're not exactly active, and the admin recognize that. We wanna grow this site, and we know it isn't the greatest forum around, but we hope to make some strides.

We hope everyone can recommend it to a friend or share it on social media to get some lads joining on the shores.

We're majorly behind, in terms of growth and development, but we hope to turn that around. Attracting new members, enticing older members to return and just building a community.

We kind of messed up, not being active in the beginning, but we've made some great strides. We've averaged around 130 posts a day this week and are hoping on growing that average to be everyday, every month, all year.

We need some help from our patrons, as well, so we hope our members can get a juicy post ratio going and we get some new members in.

We, myself and Highspot, have worked on this site for over a year now. It's been a great pleasure working on the site, and I really hope to see the fruits come-by.

We know that forums aren't nearly what they used to be. Reddit and Twitter have obviously overtaken the reigns as the place to be, but forums still offer a great alternative and community. We hope to be a destination for that.

Our community is still growing, and considering where we were earlier in the year, compared to now - I'd say we've made some big moves in growing. We have a good bunch of guys here, with a great part-time crew too, even if they aren't around all that often.

I wanted to thank you bois for providing us with some highlights and hopes that this site takes off. We're sure that with your guys' help and our leadership, this site will be on the up-and-up, soon enough.

Thanks to our @Cortana for managing our Twitter account which is nearing upwards of 1,500+ followers. He's done a great job, and been a great supporter of the site in our lowest moments. Very thankful to ma boi for being there for the site and for us, in general. His activity, social media management and presence on the site has been for the best. Very grateful for the help, and we hope to justify all the time you spent on this site by making it into something great. My nibba @Punk provided some great ass ideas, and thankful for the help.

On a bright note, we've recently been banging on the door of the bigger forums and their Google rankings. We've been doing great, in regards to make moves on the first page of Google. it shows up that we're doing something right, but it also shows us that we're doing something wrong. We've got to live up to our ranking. We've got to get active, get down to the nitty-gritty and prove that we deserve to be on the front page because of our great community. I know its a hard ask to ask for people with livelihoods and ambitions, but if you have some free time and wouldn't mind helping, then we encourage y'all to help us out.

I know I was just rambling, but these are some feelings, thoughts and things I had on my mind, regarding the site. I know it may be a bore, but I wanted to talk about it anyways.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Highspot

Highspot Failure is not an option Administrator

If I may add something to this, we love wrestling and want to talk about from WWE to the Indies. We can't be a community if we divide and don't post. I have always said this is "your forum" and we want your feedback and want you to become a PWF regular. I want to hold contests and other contests just stick with us and we can provide this but also suggest a friend as well too.