The Viking Experience

Swamps

Indie Wrestler
Donor
Jul 22, 2018
Atlanta
I was legit confused when they came out. I was like wait, this is War Machine, right? Dont like the name but I like the team. They need to change the name and quick.

Swamps

Indie Wrestler
Donor
Jul 22, 2018
Atlanta
Think they can get over in spite of it?

They have the look, the unique gimmick and they can definitely wrestle...
It all comes down to how they're going to be booked. They can do all they can but if they get limited, they will be in a world of hurt. Even with the name change, they have the potential to get over with the main crowd. The other name that was rumored to be used was The Berserkers. However, it would have just reminded me of Jim Nord running around yelling "Huss Huss".

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
It all comes down to how they're going to be booked. They can do all they can but if they get limited, they will be in a world of hurt. Even with the name change, they have the potential to get over with the main crowd. The other name that was rumored to be used was The Berserkers. However, it would have just reminded me of Jim Nord running around yelling "Huss Huss".
They're gonna become the Viking version of Heavy Machinery. Graves was talking about how they eat raw meat and I'd be damned if they don't do an angle with them eating raw meat, at some point.

Swamps

Indie Wrestler
Donor
Jul 22, 2018
Atlanta
They're gonna become the Viking version of Heavy Machinery. Graves was talking about how they eat raw meat and I'd be damned if they don't do an angle with them eating raw meat, at some point.
Damn dude....dont say that.

Oval

Rookie
Oct 7, 2017
WWE has a habit of placeholder names on first main roster appearances (for such reason as not wanting "war" used) before settling on whether they feel it needs a further change. Viking Raiders works with me, not quite War Raiders but it'll do, and miles better than Viking Experience either way

Highspot

Failure is not an option
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
Just because social media pushes for a name change I don't get why the WWE goes with it. I hope you can name any tag-team anything you want without it being taken so seriously. This is for what WWE states are entertainment.

Mar 17, 2019
Just because social media pushes for a name change I don't get why the WWE goes with it. I hope you can name any tag-team anything you want without it being taken so seriously. This is for what WWE states are entertainment.
Wwe can name them whatever they fuckin want but the fans still have the place to take a shat on the wachk ass names init. If they wanted people to laugh everytime they showed up then they couldve kept it.