The Men With 10 or More World Title Reigns

Oval

Rookie
Oct 7, 2017
Love when people make stuff like this. So weird seeing Jarrett on something like this though, really demonstrates the nature of his late WCW and early TNA involvement

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Weirdest inclusions being Verne Gagne, Kurt Angle, Jarrett and Stan Hansen.

It's crazy to see how far stretched Angle's career took him and he almost always became the champion. I think if he was around during the territory days, he'd be covered in more titles than Flair or Cena, honestly.

AidsJohnson

Indie Wrestler
Oct 4, 2017
I'd love to see a cena/HHH race off with the WWE title, passing it back and forth because they can. Double J is on this list lol, anyone can have a shit load of world title wins, because it's GIVEN to them.

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
I'd love to see a cena/HHH race off with the WWE title, passing it back and forth because they can. Double J is on this list lol, anyone can have a shit load of world title wins, because it's GIVEN to them.
I wanna slap you so fucking much

• Love
Reactions: AidsJohnson

Oval

Rookie
Oct 7, 2017
Worth noting that AJ Styles is on 9 currently and surely has a Universal title reign in his future, so this infographic may just need another update sooner or later

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Worth noting that AJ Styles is on 9 currently and surely has a Universal title reign in his future, so this infographic may just need another update sooner or later
Which titles did he win? I thought he only had the TNA World title about twice

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Styles has had an amazing career, in retrospect. He's not only wrestled everywhere but he's been able to top every promotion he's been too, similar to Angle. True legend.