1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

The First Prediction Champion Is Crowned...

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Davey Wrestling, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Davey Wrestling

Davey Wrestling Stardust Genius Section Moderator

Ronda Rousey has a look of confusion on her face, and rightfully so. Her shoulders were not on the mat for the three count. However, Wrestlemania 35 is drawing to an end, Becky Lynch has both the Smackdown and Raw WWE Womens Championships raised high and the crowd are euphoric.

As Wrestlemania graphic fades into view on the bottom corner of the screen and we begin to form our opinions on the show we’ve just watched a realisation dawns upon us; Neither these womens belts nor the plethora of other WWE titles that were defended on this night are the most important championships of Wrestlemania weekend….

Tonight:

A podium that looks to have been carved from the finest naturally felled oak stands in front of a mirrored black background that is broken by a single giant logo in the centre. The podium is tall and narrow, more of a pedestal than a traditional podium.

The logo is that of the Pro Wrestling Forum.

From our vantage point in the room we observe a sea of sports reporters jockeying for position at the front of the pack. All draw silent as a large, thickset individual walks from behind the wall. Resting a hand on either side of it’s shelf the man envelopes said podium and his black suit, offset by a crimson cravat, is very clearly as expensive as his head is bald.

[​IMG]

“Ladies and Gentlemen. My name is William Penndragon. One week ago it was announced that the Pro Wrestling Forum would be crowning it’s first every prediction champion. Today I stand here as the proud benefactor of this competition in order to crown that champion.

But first… May I present to you this, hand crafted from only the most unnecessarily expensive metals and jewels, to the tune of two and a half million dollars! The PWF Prediction Championship Title Belt:”

Pendragon motions to the left of where he’s standing. There, just off stage, is another pedestal. This one has a purple cloth draped over the top of something. Until a PWF official raises the cloth the reveal the PWF Prediction Championship Title Belt that is…

[​IMG]

After audible oohing and ahhing from the throng of reporters our gaze falls once more on the charismatic behemoth that is filling the stage area.

“And, what is a Championship Title Belt without a Champion?” He asks. “The answer my friends, is nothing. So, without further a do allow me to introduce the man that stole the show on Wrestlemania weekend. A man that will defend this Championship on the weekend of every WWE pay-per-view against all comers…

Ladies and Gentlemen I give to you our NEW, FIRST EVER PWF PREDICTION CHAMPION….

ROADSTER!!!!!

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Davey Wrestling

3. Roadster

Roadster Il Capitano Administrator

What's all those stars?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Blue

Blue Rookie

Are there going to be prediction contests every PPV?

5. Davey Wrestling

I dont know: it looks like wrestle racers username has a profanity filter on it (i typed wrestle racer 91s username).

Yep, the title will be defended in a prediction game every time there is a WWE ppv. There will be a post recording champions, succesful defenses, length of reigns (and anything else I can think of!)

6. Davey Wrestling

7. Highspot

Highspot Failure is not an option Administrator

Everything is fixed @WrestleRacer91
    Everything is fixed so we are good to go @Davey Wrestling. Also, it would be awesome to have our own PWF belt