The Bushwhackers are better than Sami Zayn

Highspot

Failure is not an option
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
IDK, I don't care for today's wrestlers and actually, a dm wrestler called me up but besides that point they were entertaining.

As a kid, I thought they were disgusting but actually looking at their career they are good wrestlers. Don't know about Sami....

Morton Downey Jr

Indie Wrestler
Feb 7, 2018
They were more over with the casual audience in the early 90s than Zayn is today.

Wrestling isn't all about "work rate"

Drag

Dat Kid Sucks Dick
Platinum
Oct 5, 2017
the man
dam this dude droppin bad takes on every thread [HASHTAG]#respect[/HASHTAG]

Swamps

Indie Wrestler
Donor
Jul 22, 2018
Atlanta
They were awesome as the Sheep Herders in the AWA and elsewhere. By the time they came to WWE, they were a lot older, but Vince saw he could make money on them as a comedy gimmick. They made a smart decision by going to the WWE and taking the gimmick. They probably prolonged their career and helped with their over all health by taking the safer style of work and becoming a gimmick. However, these guys were fierce heels before coming to the WWE. Way better than Zane.

Reactions: Morton Downey Jr

Drag

Dat Kid Sucks Dick
Platinum
Oct 5, 2017
the man
Anyway want to change my mind?
jim n al is a lawless biker gang of funny-boys united by their burning hatred of consumerism who live to write and film mind-fuck wisdom bombs that slice up and dismember the belief systems of 9-5 Wal-Mart drones like tactical bayonets mounted on the AK-47 of insanity. jim n al is the most widely used finishing attack in the Dragon Ball series, and is Goku's signature attack. jim n al is a homeless man shitting in a parking lot and using it to write biblical quotes on the windshields of brand new Honda Civics. jim n al is
[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.88)][/COLOR]