[Vacant Title]
Danny Burch & Oney Lorcan vs Street Profits vs Forgotten Sons vs ReDragon

NXT North American Championship
[4th NXT North American Champion] Velveteen Dream vs Tyler Breeze

Matt Riddle vs Roderick Strong

PWF Exclusive Match
PWF Prediction Championship

[2nd PWF Prediction Champion] Davey Wrestling vs The Entire PWF Membership

Above is the entire announced card for this coming Saturdays NXT Takeover XXV event. I think we were spoiled by Double Or Nothing this past weekend but if any wrestling brand has the proven history to be even better then it's NXT.

The Main event and the Tag-Team ladder match should be worth watching the show for alone. I'll be watching on Sunday morning, any of you going to be watching?

Oval

Indie Wrestler
Oct 7, 2017
-Opener was great
-Tag title match was great and could have been greater but the Ryker interference prevented that
-NA title match was good but nowhere near Dream's best
-Women's match was good, but I think there isn't much more Shayna can do in NXT at this point
-Main Event was good but went too long, and Gargano now looks like a dork. His long voyage to winning the NXT title ends in less than 2 months in only his first defense. Also looked so stupid pinning Adam Cole when it was blatant the ref was out for the count. The was more kayfabe crushing than any Orange Cassidy or Luchasaurus bit.

A good show as far as the average wrestling PPV goes, but one of the weakest takeovers in years. Much weaker than New York, understandably though. More surprisingly was that it wasn't better than DoN. Given how NXT isn't even a proper developmental at this point and that they were able to sign a lot of the best independent stars before AEW formed, it isn't Hunter's finest hour.