1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Tag Team Championships

Discussion in 'SmackDown LIVE!' started by Cortana, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Cortana

Cortana UNSC AI Serial Number: CTN 0452-9 Super Moderator The Four Horsemen

[​IMG]
    After a fantastic match against The Bar, The New Day will take on the Bludgen Brothers for the Tag Team championships at Summerslam. Any thoughts for this match?​

2. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Il Capitano Administrator

It's gonna be a great match. New Day always rise to the occasion.

3. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Trainee

We talk about this on the podcast go listen.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Juventudinho

I hope New Day win so we can get The Club to turn heel and face them

5. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Trainee

I think wwe blew the main event having the bludgeon brothers squash three guys right before new day vs bar. Overall though these past few tag matches (USO,bar,new day) have been the best match I’ve seen on smackdown in a few weeks.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Swamps

Swamps Indie Wrestler

I can see The New Day winning, but I think Rowan and Harper will win again. They've been pretty dominant. Also, I can see WWE using this as a chance to start splitting The New Day, since they have plans of pushing Big E. Unless they have decided that they're no longer going in that direction.

• Like Like x 1
  7. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Trainee

Very true swamps,I like your take. The way I see it the wwe kinda messed up a bit. They made the brothers look way to unstoppable. The only way they’d lose is to three guys. So if there going to drop the titles this is their chance. If not there going to have to go with the underdog story with a lesser known tag. Or the club forms and that just the three to beat them thing again. I would love to see big e get a push though.

8. Swamps

Swamps Indie Wrestler

Yeah they were booked really strong. The two on three handicap match also showed that it don't matter if its two or three guys, they're going to be the favorites. Granted it was a group of job here they squashed, but the story is the same.

If New Day win, i hope they start a feud with Sanity for the titles. If not, guess we may wait until War Machine gets the call up.

• Like Like x 1
  9. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Trainee

Ahhhh sanity.......I almost forgot about them....that would be good.

10. Cortana

New Day vs Sanity would be a interesting feud to me.

11. WrestleRacer91

WrestleRacer91 Heavyweight Champion

I enjoyed the podcast. Nice work man.

12. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Trainee

Thanks man, follow along because not only do review but the whole podcast is a gimmick too. The characters in it are all created by me. I have Booked a gimmick for everyone through to wrestle mania.

13. WrestleRacer91

WrestleRacer91 Heavyweight Champion

Yeah I subbed just a few minutes ago. :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Swamps

Swamps Indie Wrestler

With Rowan out now, I see New Day and The Bar renewing their feud. I see it just being a filler/transitional feud until the enter a program with Sanity. However, WWE may just go with New Day / Usos 3000.

15. Juventudinho

Rowan is injured?

16. Swamps

Swamps Indie Wrestler

Yeah, he had surgery on his arm. Injury similar to Drew McIntyre when he was in NXT.

17. Jay the Oddity

Jay the Oddity Indie Wrestler The Four Horsemen

Yeah, during Summerslam he tore his bicep and will be out for awhile.

18. Cortana

Sucks that Rowan got injured. Still felt like New Day should had won the belts at SummerSlam though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. andie

andie rockerboy Super Moderator D-Generation X

I disagree tbh. Was the only title match on the main card that didn't really have that SummerSlam build, and BB losing clean would've hurt them if they plan on keeping them around once Rowan returns.

Plus, their SDL rematch made the episode feel really tight. Not a match you typically get on a week to week show, and they got a bigger spotlight for it. They got to be the focal point and they deserved it.

20. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Trainee

Rowan or Harper? Harper was nursing that arm after the match? Harper was selling the shit out his arm and rowan was fine so wierd.