1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

NJPW STRONG STYLE EVOLVED Discussion and prediction thread.

Discussion in 'International Wrestling' started by ¡Tranquilo!, Mar 22, 2018.

Tags:
  1. ¡Tranquilo!

¡Tranquilo! Indie Wrestler Donor

IWGP U.S. Championship match: Jay White (c) Vs. Hangman Page

Kenny Omega & Kota Ibushi Vs. the Young Bucks

Jushin Thunder Liger Vs. Will Ospreay (Rey Mysterio was removed from the event; injury)

Kazuchika Okada & Tomohiro Ishii Vs. (NJcup winner)Zack Sabre Jr. & Minoru Suzuki

Los Ingobernables de Japon (minus Evil he's injured) Vs. Hiroshi Tanahasi,Dragon lee, KUSHIDA & Dragon lee.

Roppongi 3k & Rocky Romero Vs. Christopher Daniels, Frankie Kazarian & Scorpio sky.

Cody Rhodes & Marty Scrull Vs. Guerrillas of Destiny

Chuck taylor & Toru Yano Vs. Killer Elite Squad

Gedo & Hirooki Vs. Juice Robinson & David Finlay

Strong Style Evolved comes to us live from the west coast, Long Beach, California on March 25th. The show will air at 8pm est/5pm pst/7 central. The show will be broadcast on AXS TV along with the stream on NJworld.

This is a good looking card I'm excited to see some more Jay White and LIJ of course. Golden Lovers Vs. Young Bucks is gonna be insane but the craziest thing is G.O.D Vs. Cody and Scrull...Bullet Club Vs. Bullet Club? #BulletClubisfine. How y'all feeling about this show?

2. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Il Capitano Administrator

wtf Jay White won the U.S. title???

Why can't an American win it?

3. ¡Tranquilo!

¡Tranquilo! Indie Wrestler Donor

I think their US title is more of a "top gaijin" belt than a literal US competitor belt. In fact I think Hangman Page is the first actual American to challenge for the belt lol.

4. NexFlax

NexFlax Rookie

I only watched the last 3 matches since i was out that night and forgot that the show was on NJPWWORLD, but from what I've seen it was fucking amazing. I hear the undercard was not as good, but looking at the card it doesn't seem like it would be too bad. I may end up checking it out eventually but I just know that went out of this show wanting to watch more Suzuki matches.

• Like Like x 1