1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

News Stormy Daniels sues Donald Trump

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Roadster, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Roadster

Roadster Il Capitano Administrator

Source

I don't think it matters, at this point. The people that hate him, will continue to hate him. The people that love him, will continue to love him.

I, personally, believe she's doing this to ride of the wave of publicity.

2. ¡Tranquilo!

¡Tranquilo! Indie Wrestler Donor

I don't care about the lawsuit or the fact that Trump cheated on Melania but I mean if he and his lawyers went through all that effort to cover this up then that could be a sign of issues to come.

3. Kent

Kent Rookie

Donald Trump is the stupidest f****** human being to ever be president. Also he never won an election Russia completely helped him don't want to get caught up in no stupid conversation about it I'm a campaign manager for the Democratic Party and I have enough of that in my regular life but seriously it becomes laughable at some point at all the silly stuff I don't care if you're conservative or liberal you have to find some humor in the fact that you tried to impeach Bill Clinton for the Monica Lewinsky stuff but you're perfectly fine with Playboy woman after Playboy woman coming out saying she's had sex with Donald Trump since he's been president he personally who gives a s*** but clearly it's different depending on what part of your associated with I don't think Donald Trump is a republican anymore than I do he's a Democrat he's just a f****** idiot there's great Republicans there's great Democrats he's just not one of them

4. Swamps

Swamps Indie Wrestler

Actually, he is way smarter than our previous President.

The Russians had jack shit to do with him winning. People were pissed off with the previous 8 years of bullshit. If the left really wanted to win the Presidency, then they shouldn't have had Clinton as their front runner.

5. Roadster

Though I don't agree with Trump being smarter than Obama, I don't think most liberals wanted Clinton to be nominated. Sanders was far more supported than Clinton, especially in Illinois. Long list of reasons why Clinton was chosen over Sanders, and it most revolves around making sure a corporatist/safe-bet candidate ran against possibly the weakest candidate in US election history, and she still lost. Democratic party is a sham and needs to be dissolved or reformed, it's dead, at this point.

6. Swamps

Swamps Indie Wrestler

I think Kerry was a weaker candidate when he got creamed by Bush Jr.

Getting tired of Democrats? Come join the Libertarian party. More room on the train bro. Hell, our mascot is a porcupine! Tell me that ain't awesome!

7. Roadster

Kerry, at least, lined up well on paper. Being involved in politics and having experience in Vietnam. etc. etc. etc.