St Louis gets the first XFL team

Highspot

Failure is not an option
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
I am guessing New York will get one as well along with Chicago, LA, TX, and Florida.

Highspot

Failure is not an option
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
I'm hoping Atlanta will get a team.
If the XFL got a team in Atlanta what would you call them? For New York, I would call them the Pigeons jk, skyscrapers or something better than that.

Swamps

Indie Wrestler
Donor
Jul 22, 2018
Atlanta
If the XFL got a team in Atlanta what would you call them? For New York, I would call them the Pigeons jk, skyscrapers or something better than that.
Since we have a huge homeless population, we could call them The Panhandlers or The Bum Squad. I would definitely rep a T Shirt

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
I always hate the random ass naming convention. Name it something that makes sense. It's an obvious marketing ploy that kind of dilutes the nature of the game and teams.

Chicago Bears? Lived here all my life, and there isn't a bear within a 300 mile radius of the city and I doubt there's a single bear in the entire state of Illinois.

Cortana

Undisputed IWT World Champion
Super Moderator
The Four Horsemen
Jul 22, 2018
PWF Database
I always hate the random ass naming convention. Name it something that makes sense. It's an obvious marketing ploy that kind of dilutes the nature of the game and teams.

Chicago Bears? Lived here all my life, and there isn't a bear within a 300 mile radius of the city and I doubt there's a single bear in the entire state of Illinois.
Glad Saints never fell in that category tbh

Doug Hamilton

Rookie
Dec 13, 2018

The really horrible thing is when teams move, the Memphis Grizzlies??? There isn't a f***ing Grizzly Bear in Memphis, unless they're talking about Marc Gasol. Or the Los Angeles Lakers, the whole Lakers thing made sense in Minneapolis (land of 1,000 lakes) but find me a f***ing lake in LA. The naming of teams is something that makes no sense but instead sounds cool. When they move though, it truly messes things up.

Reactions: Highspot