• Mickie James
  • Otis
  • Tucker

Davey Wrestling

PWF Prediction Champion [V2]
Super Moderator
Nov 18, 2018
Top of the mountain
They're very much a comedy team right now but with Sheamus and Big E injured, they might find themselves in the title picture sooner than later (and probably get a title run out of it too).

I'm surprised to see the IC belt move without the US one going the other way - wonder if they'll move Joe or have on of them lose their belt to a Raw guy.

All sensible moves tbh, I'd say none of these would advance any further on Raw at the moment so the change should do them good.

I can see Balor getting into the main title picture very quickly...

Swamps

Indie Wrestler
Donor
Jul 22, 2018
Atlanta
I'm hearing that Vince may just put Sheamus in a backstage position like Jason Jordan. It sucks because I really like Sheamus but his health comes first.

Daniel Bryan is Also said to have an injury. I'm not going to get into it in this thread unless others want to discuss it.

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
I'm hearing that Vince may just put Sheamus in a backstage position like Jason Jordan. It sucks because I really like Sheamus but his health comes first.

Daniel Bryan is Also said to have an injury. I'm not going to get into it in this thread unless others want to discuss it.
Yeah I heard he was sent home, but I don't think it's severe.

Swamps

Indie Wrestler
Donor
Jul 22, 2018
Atlanta
I hope it isn't. He fought too hard to get back just for it to end that quick. He definately was my Wrestler of 2018.