1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Personal Skills that you know

Discussion in 'Personal, Serious, Interests & Debates' started by Juventudinho, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Il Capitano Administrator

What are some unusual or uncommon skills that you have?

It can be a routine, a language, a trick. Anything really.

2. TNHBrah

TNHBrah Rookie

Know how to fuck up at my job enough to want to die

• Like Like x 1
  3. andie

andie rockerboy Super Moderator D-Generation X

r/meirl

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Juventudinho

At least its something

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. ¡Tranquilo!

¡Tranquilo! Indie Wrestler Donor

I'm semi-competent with computers otherwise all my skills are in useless art related things.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Juventudinho

What'd you mean semi-competent computer skills?

7. ¡Tranquilo!

¡Tranquilo! Indie Wrestler Donor

I've fixed a few hardware/software issues my rig had but I can't like code and shit.

8. Highspot

Highspot Failure is not an option Administrator

I have my bachelors in psychology so talking to people and helping them out is second nature. My mom who passed away was a social worker for 40 years as well.

• Like Like x 2
  9. WrestleRacer91

WrestleRacer91 Heavyweight Champion

Psychology has always interested me. As I plan on going to college (finally), I've thought about making it my major.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Highspot

Highspot Failure is not an option Administrator

No one will tell you this so I will. Unless you're going to get your psyd or phd, getting a masters will not mean as you will be filling out paperwork more than you will be seeing a patient. I don't want to discourage you from helping others but when my mother was a social worker in the 1960s you had so much time with the patient and not a lot less paperwork. Now, I have worked in a substance abuse facility and a place where they send criminals that are "insane" and the treatment of the patients are horrible. The paperwork is so much it takes an entire week to a month to fill it out and you barely make an impact. I am 38 years old so I have been there and done that. I wanted to help out more but I was pushed more with getting in my notes that every taking care of the client. On top of the verbal abuse you take, the field pays very low compared to other fields. You end up taking your work home with you and sometimes it can affect your personal life. I know all of this they don't tell you at a career fair or on campus but for some reason, they or the US doesn't care about mental health and more about incarceration as that is more profitable. If you want to talk about it you have my skype.

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. Swamps

Swamps Indie Wrestler

Not sure if this counts, but I string bows, and make my own arrows. I don't hunt or anything like that though. In fact, never been.

I also make knives but they don't always turn out that great. This is when I have some spare time though, and feel up to it.

I also do grow fruits and vegetables. Ever year, I try to plant a garden and show my children a few things my grandfather passed down to me. Even how to catch the rabbits that come in and destroy what you grow. Don't worry we just trap them and release them unharmed.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Cortana

Cortana UNSC AI Serial Number: CTN 0452-9 Super Moderator The Four Horsemen

Fixed pipes at work, know to somewhat work on cars, play the guitar in a basic manner, can type without looking and can not drop a baby.

13. Juventudinho

last 2 is AMATEUR hour

14. andie

I can talk to people AND pretend that I am happy, at the same time!

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Punk

Punk Get the Strap! Platinum D-Generation X

I might lowkey he be home today if you wanna do the disc talk

16. andie

Should be good, not gonna watch the SS pre-show though. Four hours is enough

17. Swamps

Swamps Indie Wrestler

Does pissing off my wife to the point I'm sleeping on the couch count?

Maybe it wasn't the best idea to let my kids watch IT with me but I thought kids loved Clowns? My three year old loves Pennywise.

18. Jay the Oddity

Jay the Oddity Indie Wrestler The Four Horsemen

I can speak both English and Spanish fluently, I can read backwards and upside down, and I know carpentry.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Juventudinho

Did you learn Spanish, or were you raised with it?

20. Jay the Oddity

Jay the Oddity Indie Wrestler The Four Horsemen

Kind of both. I learned it first, and then I was around it a lot when I lived in Cail and dated people whose family and themselves spoke Spanish.