Personal Skills that you know

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
What are some unusual or uncommon skills that you have?

It can be a routine, a language, a trick. Anything really.

Highspot

Failure is not an option
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
I have my bachelors in psychology so talking to people and helping them out is second nature. My mom who passed away was a social worker for 40 years as well.

WrestleRacer91

Heavyweight Champion
Dec 31, 2017
Pennsylvania
I have my bachelors in psychology so talking to people and helping them out is second nature. My mom who passed away was a social worker for 40 years as well.
Psychology has always interested me. As I plan on going to college (finally), I've thought about making it my major.

Reactions: Highspot

Highspot

Failure is not an option
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
Psychology has always interested me. As I plan on going to college (finally), I've thought about making it my major.
No one will tell you this so I will. Unless you're going to get your psyd or phd, getting a masters will not mean as you will be filling out paperwork more than you will be seeing a patient. I don't want to discourage you from helping others but when my mother was a social worker in the 1960s you had so much time with the patient and not a lot less paperwork. Now, I have worked in a substance abuse facility and a place where they send criminals that are "insane" and the treatment of the patients are horrible. The paperwork is so much it takes an entire week to a month to fill it out and you barely make an impact. I am 38 years old so I have been there and done that. I wanted to help out more but I was pushed more with getting in my notes that every taking care of the client. On top of the verbal abuse you take, the field pays very low compared to other fields. You end up taking your work home with you and sometimes it can affect your personal life. I know all of this they don't tell you at a career fair or on campus but for some reason, they or the US doesn't care about mental health and more about incarceration as that is more profitable. If you want to talk about it you have my skype.

Swamps

Indie Wrestler
Donor
Jul 22, 2018
Atlanta
Not sure if this counts, but I string bows, and make my own arrows. I don't hunt or anything like that though. In fact, never been.

I also make knives but they don't always turn out that great. This is when I have some spare time though, and feel up to it.

I also do grow fruits and vegetables. Ever year, I try to plant a garden and show my children a few things my grandfather passed down to me. Even how to catch the rabbits that come in and destroy what you grow. Don't worry we just trap them and release them unharmed.

Reactions: Highspot

Cortana

Undisputed IWT World Champion
Super Moderator
The Four Horsemen
Jul 22, 2018
PWF Database
Fixed pipes at work, know to somewhat work on cars, play the guitar in a basic manner, can type without looking and can not drop a baby.

andie

rockerboy
Super Moderator
D-Generation X
Sep 30, 2017
I can talk to people AND pretend that I am happy, at the same time!

Punk

Get the Strap!
Platinum
D-Generation X
Sep 29, 2017
Canada
I can talk to people AND pretend that I am happy, at the same time!
I might lowkey he be home today if you wanna do the disc talk

Swamps

Indie Wrestler
Donor
Jul 22, 2018
Atlanta
Does pissing off my wife to the point I'm sleeping on the couch count?

Maybe it wasn't the best idea to let my kids watch IT with me but I thought kids loved Clowns? My three year old loves Pennywise.

Jay the Oddity

Indie Wrestler
The Four Horsemen
Jul 18, 2018
Did you learn Spanish, or were you raised with it?
Kind of both. I learned it first, and then I was around it a lot when I lived in Cail and dated people whose family and themselves spoke Spanish.