1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to PWF!
    Join now to talk about WWE, NJPW, ROH, PROGRESS and a wide array of off-topic discussions. Join the best wrestling forum around!
    Dismiss Notice

Personal Skills that you know

Discussion in 'Personal, Serious, Interests & Debates' started by Juventudinho, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Estou Pronto Administrator

What are some unusual or uncommon skills that you have?

It can be a routine, a language, a trick. Anything really.

2. TNHBrah

TNHBrah Trainee

Know how to fuck up at my job enough to want to die

• Like Like x 1
  3. andie

andie Piss off Ghost!

r/meirl

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Juventudinho

At least its something

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. ¡Tranquilo!

¡Tranquilo! Section Moderator Section Moderator Donor

I'm semi-competent with computers otherwise all my skills are in useless art related things.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Juventudinho

What'd you mean semi-competent computer skills?

7. ¡Tranquilo!

¡Tranquilo! Section Moderator Section Moderator Donor

I've fixed a few hardware/software issues my rig had but I can't like code and shit.

8. Highspot

Highspot Failure is not an option Administrator

I have my bachelors in psychology so talking to people and helping them out is second nature. My mom who passed away was a social worker for 40 years as well.

• Like Like x 2
  9. WrestleRacer91

WrestleRacer91 Intercontinental Champion Platinum

Psychology has always interested me. As I plan on going to college (finally), I've thought about making it my major.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Highspot

Highspot Failure is not an option Administrator

No one will tell you this so I will. Unless you're going to get your psyd or phd, getting a masters will not mean as you will be filling out paperwork more than you will be seeing a patient. I don't want to discourage you from helping others but when my mother was a social worker in the 1960s you had so much time with the patient and not a lot less paperwork. Now, I have worked in a substance abuse facility and a place where they send criminals that are "insane" and the treatment of the patients are horrible. The paperwork is so much it takes an entire week to a month to fill it out and you barely make an impact. I am 38 years old so I have been there and done that. I wanted to help out more but I was pushed more with getting in my notes that every taking care of the client. On top of the verbal abuse you take, the field pays very low compared to other fields. You end up taking your work home with you and sometimes it can affect your personal life. I know all of this they don't tell you at a career fair or on campus but for some reason, they or the US doesn't care about mental health and more about incarceration as that is more profitable. If you want to talk about it you have my skype.

• Informative Informative x 1