1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

SheWolf Howling

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SheWolf, Aug 24, 2018.

1. SheWolf

SheWolf Rookie

Well, hey guys and girls and other pals...

Hope ya got room for a Wolf in here.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Punk

Punk Get the Strap! Platinum D-Generation X

Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy it. :cesaro2:

3. SheWolf

SheWolf Rookie

Thanks Punk, I'm sure I will!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Cortana

Cortana UNSC AI Serial Number: CTN 0452-9 Super Moderator The Four Horsemen

Welcome to ProWrestling Forum! Enjoy your stay here and we look forward to your contribution! Curious, what are your favorite stars of today? I recall you being a fan of Mickie James?

5. SheWolf

SheWolf Rookie

Thanks Farooq, yeah I'm a Mickie James fan (I also loved Nick/Magnus in TNA, and James Storm), I also go pretty hard for Steph McMahon (she's cute with me sometimes so yeah, I got her back), Charlotte Flair, Nattie/Natalya (whatever you wanna call her), Tamina (I miss her dammit), Nia Jax.... pretty much any of the girls right now including NXT - Fave girls there are Shayna and Lacey! (Rousey needs to get me on side but... she's fine). Guys wise: Finn Balor, Braun Strowman (I like a dude who looks like he could lift me no dramas!), EC3 (again, ex-TNA from around the time I followed Mickie over there)... I don't keep up to the guys as much but I do like watching them even if I don't fan-out as hard.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Cortana

Ah nice, I'm a big Aldis fan, especially with what he's doing with the NWA World's Heavyweight Championship. Best world champion at the moment imo. They're all entertaining, I especially enjoy EC3 and Charlotte on the list. I loved when EC3 debut on Impact Wrestling years ago beating the crap out that jobber. Jobber was from the same city I live in too haha.

7. SheWolf

SheWolf Rookie

Yeah, he seems to make Mickie pretty happy too (Yeah, I'm aware of that relationship and dang if they aren't adorable at each other a lot). EC3's Impact debut made me love him, then when he came to WWE and tweeted at me specifically all 'Hey girl, I'm with the WWE now' I lost it a bit like 'Okay dude, I'm there' cause I already followed MJ over but him bothering to ask me to join his fangirls was cute. HA, bet you loved watching that!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Cortana

Nice, always great to see wrestlers so interactive with fans! And yeah, creative ways to build characters are so great. And EC3's gimmick is one of my favorite things to see of modern wrestling. He should have won at the last NXT Takeover.

9. SheWolf

SheWolf Rookie

Right? I also love seeing Dixie Carter getting back into talking to people (Yes she screwed up a whole lot but I like her anyways, she's cute with fans/peeps who have manners with her anyways). EC3 surprised me by turning up on NXT at all, I thought he was good enough to be in mains but he's showing off exactly why I liked him so I'm fine with it.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Cortana

Impact has been getting better from what I've been seeing, plus they have my favorite female wrestler Su Yung there, so they still draw me in even with the bad times they had. I kinda expected EC3 to go through NXT. At least he'll get a decent run if he's on there if the main roster decides not to use him. Hope he gets a good run on the main roster, dude had Impact on his back to carry the show for years.

11. SheWolf

SheWolf Rookie

Su Yung seems cool, I liked her run with Rosemary/Allie (although I do miss DemonBunny being together even a little bit)... and yeah I kinda keep up when a friend can loan me the login cause I'm always way behind. I also finally got into WOSWrestling which is... fun? EC3 needs to bump up to mains with Lacey I think, imagine those two as a BFF team? they'd mess up a lot of people 'just for fun', and yeah EC3 saved Impact for a while.

12. Cortana

Ah I heard of WOSWrestling, but haven't gotten into it. And those two would be interesting together

13. SheWolf

SheWolf Rookie

Lacey won me over so quick when people were being rude about Shayna being *potentially* (she neither confirmed or denied) bisexual.... cue Lacey all 'And what's wrong with that???' and me ending up all heart-eyed like 'Yeah, she's one of mine now, such a badass and so much sass, gotta love it'.

14. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Il Capitano Administrator

Welcome to the site. Happy to have you here :)

15. SheWolf

SheWolf Rookie

Thank you sir, happy to be here.

16. Highspot

Highspot Failure is not an option Administrator

17. SheWolf

SheWolf Rookie

• Like Like x 1