1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Seth Rollins

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Morton Downey Jr, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Morton Downey Jr

Morton Downey Jr Indie Wrestler

He's not main-event material is he? He's a poor promo and doesn't have a main event presence. Some wrestlers just don't have what it takes to be a box office draw. Rollins is one of them.

2. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Il Capitano Administrator

He has a good look, and can cut a half-way good promo when he's in the right mood/program. I think he can be a main eventer, but definitely not a meal ticket.

3. Jay the Oddity

Jay the Oddity Indie Wrestler The Four Horsemen

Seth is a good wrestler especially when he has someone who can work with him, you know. He can cut a decent a promo, but I think that is mainly due to WWE writing bad promos and not allowing the wrestlers to do their own promos like *cough* Impact does *cough*. I can see him as a main eventer because a lot of people are behind him and he gets people on his side, so to say, but if anything a high mid-carder would be just as fine as well.

4. Morton Downey Jr

Morton Downey Jr Indie Wrestler

Rollins doesn't have the ability to cut a strong promo. His voice is grating and he comes across as a jumped up mid-carder.

Ambrose is the better option now he's beefed up and stopped the goofy shit.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Jay the Oddity

Jay the Oddity Indie Wrestler The Four Horsemen

As I said, he can cut a decent promo, not a great one. His voice is rough, but Macho Man's was rougher and people liked so, eh, and again I said while I could see him as the main event, I think he is a better upper mid-carder than anything.

Ambrose is a decent choice. I do agree that now that he has "beefed" up, cut his hair, and trimmed he looks better and could be main event material. I am also really glad he ain't the goofy shit because while it worked when he was Jon Moxley it sucked in WWE.