Morton Downey Jr

Indie Wrestler
Feb 7, 2018
He's not main-event material is he? He's a poor promo and doesn't have a main event presence. Some wrestlers just don't have what it takes to be a box office draw. Rollins is one of them.

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
He has a good look, and can cut a half-way good promo when he's in the right mood/program. I think he can be a main eventer, but definitely not a meal ticket.

Jay the Oddity

Indie Wrestler
The Four Horsemen
Jul 18, 2018
Seth is a good wrestler especially when he has someone who can work with him, you know. He can cut a decent a promo, but I think that is mainly due to WWE writing bad promos and not allowing the wrestlers to do their own promos like *cough* Impact does *cough*. I can see him as a main eventer because a lot of people are behind him and he gets people on his side, so to say, but if anything a high mid-carder would be just as fine as well.

Morton Downey Jr

Indie Wrestler
Feb 7, 2018
Rollins doesn't have the ability to cut a strong promo. His voice is grating and he comes across as a jumped up mid-carder.

Ambrose is the better option now he's beefed up and stopped the goofy shit.

Jay the Oddity

Indie Wrestler
The Four Horsemen
Jul 18, 2018
As I said, he can cut a decent promo, not a great one. His voice is rough, but Macho Man's was rougher and people liked so, eh, and again I said while I could see him as the main event, I think he is a better upper mid-carder than anything.

Ambrose is a decent choice. I do agree that now that he has "beefed" up, cut his hair, and trimmed he looks better and could be main event material. I am also really glad he ain't the goofy shit because while it worked when he was Jon Moxley it sucked in WWE.