1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Seth Rollins (c) v. Dean Ambrose

Discussion in 'TLC' started by Roadster, Dec 8, 2018 at 10:45 PM.

1. Roadster

Roadster Il Capitano Administrator

Predictions and thoughts on this match for the Intercontinental championship?

I think Ambrose is winning it so they can free up Rollins to take up Reigns' substitute role.

2. Davey Wrestling

Davey Wrestling Rookie

I think Ambrose turn and Reigns removal from proceedings frees up a full time top level spot for Rollins to move into. That said, I don't think he'll be taking the Universal title any time soon so theres rooms for him to take the IC title to the main events with him. Might even drag Ambrose up to that level too (kind of enjoyed the Bane look - is this a regular thing for him now?).

In a nutshell, can't see this being a one and done and Ambrose needs the win to validate his turn more than Rollins needs to keep it.

3. chrisburr

chrisburr Trainee

Okay...

My winner is in bold

I think this will be eventually a TLC match for the IC Belt, so....

WWE Intercontinental Championship Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match
    "The Architect/The Kingslayer" Seth Rollins (c) v "The Lunatic Fringe" Dean Ambrose

Prediction: Dean Ambrose Wins and Becomes the New WWE Intercontinental Champion.

What I Want: For this to be a TLC Match fir the belt and for Dean Ambrose to Win and Become the New WWE Intercontinental Champion.

They finally have this feud right with Seth Rollins the Face and Dean Ambrose the psychotic heel, Seth Rollins is a great champion (Anybody is better than the heel Miz) but Dean Ambrose needed to turn heel so the lunatic fringe can be unleashed. I see this eventually becoming a TLC match for the belt, and Dean Ambrose being the new champion and keeping it until wrestle mania 35 where he finally drops the belt.

Seth Rollins
    -Drops the belt to Dean Ambrose at TLC and fails to regain it but becomes part of the WWE Universal Championship scene and has a great chance at making the final 4 of the 2019 WWE Men's Royal Rumble Match and a great shot to win the Universal Title at Wrestlemania 35!

Dean Ambrose
    -Keeps the Intercontinental Title until Wrestlemania 35, but becomes a Top Heel in 2019. Right Now the top heels in my opinion are 1.) "The Man" Becky Lynch (Right now the best heel) and both Dean Ambrose and Daniel Bryan are tied for second. I would not be surprised if Ambrose won the universal title or wwe title in 2019!

4. Highspot

Highspot Failure is not an option Administrator

I pick Ambrose as I hope they let him be hardcore. He is a great heel and I will be watching this PPV.

5. Morton Downey Jr

Morton Downey Jr Indie Wrestler

Which he will fail at.

He is terrible on the microphone and has little charisma. He will never be a big draw.