2018 Seth Rollins (c) v. Dean Ambrose

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Predictions and thoughts on this match for the Intercontinental championship?

I think Ambrose is winning it so they can free up Rollins to take up Reigns' substitute role.

Davey Wrestling

is All In...
Super Moderator
Nov 18, 2018
The UK
I think Ambrose turn and Reigns removal from proceedings frees up a full time top level spot for Rollins to move into. That said, I don't think he'll be taking the Universal title any time soon so theres rooms for him to take the IC title to the main events with him. Might even drag Ambrose up to that level too (kind of enjoyed the Bane look - is this a regular thing for him now?).

In a nutshell, can't see this being a one and done and Ambrose needs the win to validate his turn more than Rollins needs to keep it.

chrisburr

Trainee
Dec 9, 2018
Okay...

My winner is in bold

I think this will be eventually a TLC match for the IC Belt, so....

WWE Intercontinental Championship Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match
"The Architect/The Kingslayer" Seth Rollins (c) v "The Lunatic Fringe" Dean Ambrose

Prediction: Dean Ambrose Wins and Becomes the New WWE Intercontinental Champion.

What I Want: For this to be a TLC Match fir the belt and for Dean Ambrose to Win and Become the New WWE Intercontinental Champion.

They finally have this feud right with Seth Rollins the Face and Dean Ambrose the psychotic heel, Seth Rollins is a great champion (Anybody is better than the heel Miz) but Dean Ambrose needed to turn heel so the lunatic fringe can be unleashed. I see this eventually becoming a TLC match for the belt, and Dean Ambrose being the new champion and keeping it until wrestle mania 35 where he finally drops the belt.

Seth Rollins
-Drops the belt to Dean Ambrose at TLC and fails to regain it but becomes part of the WWE Universal Championship scene and has a great chance at making the final 4 of the 2019 WWE Men's Royal Rumble Match and a great shot to win the Universal Title at Wrestlemania 35!

Dean Ambrose
-Keeps the Intercontinental Title until Wrestlemania 35, but becomes a Top Heel in 2019. Right Now the top heels in my opinion are 1.) "The Man" Becky Lynch (Right now the best heel) and both Dean Ambrose and Daniel Bryan are tied for second. I would not be surprised if Ambrose won the universal title or wwe title in 2019!

Highspot

Failure is not an option
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
I pick Ambrose as I hope they let him be hardcore. He is a great heel and I will be watching this PPV.

chrisburr

Trainee
Dec 9, 2018
As long as its not Brock Lesnar nor Roman Reigns nor a heel miz

Morton Downey Jr

Indie Wrestler
Feb 7, 2018
Rollins has a terrible voice, crap on the mic, and has little charisma. He's channel turning material. Brock and Reigns are better at what they do. They both have immense physical presence.

The Miz is a great heel. A bit like the Honky Tonk Man. He draws the right kind of heat. I am not his biggest fan. But he's much better at his job than Rollins.

Blue

Rookie
Nov 23, 2018
Rollins has a terrible voice, crap on the mic, and has little charisma. He's channel turning material. Brock and Reigns are better at what they do. They both have immense physical presence.

The Miz is a great heel. A bit like the Honky Tonk Man. He draws the right kind of heat. I am not his biggest fan. But he's much better at his job than Rollins.
Rollins has a great look. He's like an inch shorter than Reigns. He has a good physique, probably on-par if not better than Reigns'. He does have an annoying voice, but to say he doesn't have an immense physical presence despite being the same size as Reigns doesn't make much sense.

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Rollins has a great look. He's like an inch shorter than Reigns. He has a good physique, probably on-par if not better than Reigns'. He does have an annoying voice, but to say he doesn't have an immense physical presence despite being the same size as Reigns doesn't make much sense.
Rollins has been a bore for years, tbh.

Morton Downey Jr

Indie Wrestler
Feb 7, 2018
He's not as imposing as Reigns. Reigns is built more solidly.

Rollins has a decent body. But his face and voice let him down.