1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Sanity

Discussion in 'SmackDown LIVE!' started by Juventudinho, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Il Capitano Administrator

Sanity is really the only thing that saves the #smackdown , for me. They do a good job presenting them as chaotic anarchists. It's great, and it saved the show. Their entrance is bad ass too.

Thoughts?

2. Jay the Oddity

Jay the Oddity Indie Wrestler The Four Horsemen

Sanity could be a good and interesting stable, kind of like how they were in NXT, but now with them being on the main roster they are just meh. I do love their theme, outfits, gimmick, and everything but it just feels meh.

3. Juventudinho

I still think they're great. Really entertaining.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Swamps

Swamps Indie Wrestler

I also like their entrance. It gives an underground/Indy scene vibe. I always liked Eric in TNA, and he has the ability to get almost anything over. The Team Canada and Don't Fire Eric were great.

Now the booking of Sanity since their call up has been sketchy. I didn't expect them to win the tag titles out right, but I didn't expect them to be missing shows either.

5. Juventudinho

Yeah, it's been bad. At least feed them jobbers or something, or have Young feud with Dillinger or someone to keep him active.