Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Sanity is really the only thing that saves the [HASHTAG]#smackdown[/HASHTAG] , for me. They do a good job presenting them as chaotic anarchists. It's great, and it saved the show. Their entrance is bad ass too.

Thoughts?

Jay the Oddity

Indie Wrestler
The Four Horsemen
Jul 18, 2018
Sanity could be a good and interesting stable, kind of like how they were in NXT, but now with them being on the main roster they are just meh. I do love their theme, outfits, gimmick, and everything but it just feels meh.

Swamps

Indie Wrestler
Donor
Jul 22, 2018
Atlanta
I also like their entrance. It gives an underground/Indy scene vibe. I always liked Eric in TNA, and he has the ability to get almost anything over. The Team Canada and Don't Fire Eric were great.

Now the booking of Sanity since their call up has been sketchy. I didn't expect them to win the tag titles out right, but I didn't expect them to be missing shows either.

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Yeah, it's been bad. At least feed them jobbers or something, or have Young feud with Dillinger or someone to keep him active.

Swamps

Indie Wrestler
Donor
Jul 22, 2018
Atlanta
Well, they haven't been on TV in a while. Guess they've fallen off of the gird again. Guess they couldn't be bothered to find a couple of jobbers from the local towns to feed to them, like they do with AOP on RAW.

Jay-Niner

Trainee
Dec 17, 2018
San Fran
Sanity better get Nikki Cross when she's brought to the main roster. She's key to their success, she gives them an element that the Wyatt's and other stables don't have.

Reactions: Doug Hamilton

Doug Hamilton

Rookie
Dec 13, 2018
@Jay-Niner, I agree with you on that but it's hard to imagine that WWE will throw her back with them when they don't seem to have any idea of what or how they're going to use them. Nikki is important in making Sanity unique and providing a wild card that no other group has at the moment but I can see WWE messing this one up as they seem to enjoy ruining stables.

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
@Jay-Niner, I agree with you on that but it's hard to imagine that WWE will throw her back with them when they don't seem to have any idea of what or how they're going to use them. Nikki is important in making Sanity unique and providing a wild card that no other group has at the moment but I can see WWE messing this one up as they seem to enjoy ruining stables.
I honestly can't see how hard it can be to book them. Have them trash matches, beat people up backstage and keep the production quality with the shaky cam when they walk out. Have them protect Young, not make Young a bitch. Have them use violence as a means of intimidation. Make them like a psych-ward, underground criminal organization-type stable. It would be good, and basically be an endless end of storylines.

Reactions: Doug Hamilton

Doug Hamilton

Rookie
Dec 13, 2018
I honestly can't see how hard it can be to book them. Have them trash matches, beat people up backstage and keep the production quality with the shaky cam when they walk out. Have them protect Young, not make Young a bitch. Have them use violence as a means of intimidation. Make them like a psych-ward, underground criminal organization-type stable. It would be good, and basically be an endless end of storylines.
Absolutely agree! The booking of a group of this nature is easy but somehow WWE fails to see the obvious.

Swamps

Indie Wrestler
Donor
Jul 22, 2018
Atlanta
Well Sanity did appear tonight. Even if it was so EY could job out, it was good to see them.