1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

News Roman Reigns vacates title due to Leukemia

Discussion in 'Monday Night RAW' started by Juventudinho, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Il Capitano Administrator

Source

That's really messed up. I sincerely hope he gets well, as soon as possible. It absolutely sucks that he even has to go through this again, but I hope he can find his way out, again.

Brock Lesnar v. Braun Strowman will face off for the vacant title, at Crown Jewel.

2. Morton Downey Jr

Morton Downey Jr Indie Wrestler

Terrible news. Seems like a nice guy

3. andie

andie rockerboy Super Moderator D-Generation X

If Strowman doesn't win and we don't get Strowman v McIntyre for the title, then we're gonna be in for another year long Lesnar run. Neat

Obviously sucks for Roman ofc, can't believe his biggest pop is from announcing he has cancer. Pretty fd up.

4. Highspot

Highspot Failure is not an option Administrator

Horrible news and like every one said above he seems like a nice guy. Hope he can kick cancer's ass!!!!

5. SheWolf

SheWolf Rookie

He better kick it's ass all the way out his system. Dear god. Horrible horrible news.

6. Cortana

Cortana UNSC AI Serial Number: CTN 0452-9 Super Moderator The Four Horsemen

Hope for the best for him. Sucks things have turned this way for him, but he can beat it.

7. Drewan

Drewan Indie Wrestler

I feel so bad for him. I wish the best.

As about the title, I do hope that Braun will be the new champion.

8. Juventudinho

Unfortunately this kind of stuff never really leaves. Hope he can kick into remission, and stays healthy till the end. It's pretty scary to think what can happen, but I really hope he gets through this.

9. Swamps

Swamps Indie Wrestler

This really sucks for anyone to go through this. From what I heard in Podcasts, this was a huge shock to everyone in the back. Like no one besides the upper management knew he was relinquishing the title. Seth and Dean's reaction, and then seeing Corey Graves crying just shows you how close he is with the guys in the back. Every one of the podcasts I've listened to have always said he was respected in the back and was their locker room leader.

Also, watching Paul Heyman's promo for Crown Jewel, you can tell it hit him as well. There were times you could see him fighting back tears.

I know I was never a fan of the Roman Character, but the man behind the gimmick deserves all the respect in the world for going through this and keeping strong through this. Especially having three small children, because you know that is the first thing on a man's mind. "How is this going to affect my babies"? I believe that the man will beat this back into remission and become a symbol of hope for those who are dying from, battling, or lost anyone to any type of Cancer. FUCancer.

10. SheWolf

SheWolf Rookie

Mickie actually recently tweeted about her sister's fight and it's like '.... Man, this whole thing is messing with everyone backstage' I'm just glad the WWE is so damn connected because Joe (Roman) can lean on them all for help if he needs them and that's beautiful.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Juventudinho

It's crazy to think how much of an effect one guy can have on the locker room, but he really was a leader. Sucks that this happened to him.

12. SheWolf

SheWolf Rookie

I agree, it's just super sad for everyone. I feel like it's hitting the Usos, Nia and (thanks to the whole 'my sister has it too') Mickie hardest... god knows those guys are so quiet lately after the announcement. I'm just glad they all have each other because it has to be rough watching one of your friends/part of your family go through this.

13. Morton Downey Jr

He carried himself like a man should. I remember he kicked that piece of shit Enzo off a tour bus when he started acting up.

The wrestling business is a worse place without him.

14. Juventudinho

He didn't beat him up, he (and others) forced him off the bus.

15. Morton Downey Jr

Figure of speech idiot.

Reigns acted alone by the way.

16. Juventudinho

I don't understand why you're becoming so offensive

17. Morton Downey Jr

You don't understand much

18. Juventudinho