1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

ROH ROH Streaming Service launching soon

Discussion in 'Indie Wrestling' started by Juventudinho, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Il Capitano Administrator

Source

This seems to be the way of promotions. I'm skeptical, though. ROH doesn't have the greatest history with online streams, but I imagine it's gonna be good. Just hope it's not too expensive. ROH is a great product, but I imagine there is only so much someone is willing to pay for something that isn't, production-wise, on-par with the biggest companies.

2. James

James Enforcer Platinum The Four Horsemen

That's gonna be a no for me. I ain't too interested in ROH unless based Shin Nihon Puroresu is in town, y'know? I already have NJ World and Progress on Demand and I can't see myself adding another streaming service.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. WrestleRacer91

WrestleRacer91 Heavyweight Champion

I'm normally up on my wrestling news. But damn, I haven't heard this. I hope its true!

4. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Il Capitano Administrator

It's likely a more experimental thing, but ROH has some gold. I'd easily pay hard cash to watch Punk v. Joe trilogy in good quality or some of the early feuds and matches like Whitmer vs. Jacobs or the beginning of the NOAH relationship.

Hasn't been a promotion with the style and appeal that mid-2000s ROH had, so it'd be good for a fun trip down a time that I wished I followed ROH.

• Like Like x 1
  5. WrestleRacer91

WrestleRacer91 Heavyweight Champion

I think its going to be called Honor Club.