1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Rob Van Dam's new documentary

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Highspot, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Highspot

Highspot Failure is not an option Administrator

So, if you are a huge RVD fan as I am since 1997 I wanted to see what this documentary is all about. So, if you are still with me let me walk you through this without giving away the whole thing. The documentary is called "Headstrong". I will walk you through most of it without giving it up but RVD talks about his comedy career. Also, he talks about how he could have skipped grades but in the end, he didn't. Lastly, it talks about his concussion and how is life is today in his own words. I don't want to give the ending but it is truly worth watching. I am giving a link to his film and I hope you can pay the $4.99 as its worth every penny.

P.S He has over 100 concussions and doing well too. Support the film and PWF by watching it through our link here
    [​IMG]

2. Swamps

Swamps Indie Wrestler Donor

I'll rent this and watch it later tonight or tomorrow bro.

I've always been a huge fan of RVD. I first saw him wrestle Scotty Flamingo (Raven) in WCW as Robbie V. That was a good match for the short amount of time they were given.

To me, he was the best ECW TV champion and would have killed it as ECW champion. Sucks that his injury came at the worst time.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Roadster

Roadster Il Capitano Administrator

He was one of the few bright spots of the early 2000 WWE when Rock and Stone Cold fucked off.

4. Long Live Ulster

Long Live Ulster Trainee

RVD great wrestler but a damn gulpin as a comedien

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Roadster

Roadster Il Capitano Administrator

He's a terrible comedian lmao agreed.

6. Highspot

Highspot Failure is not an option Administrator

Not a great comedian but the most unique and copied wrestler I have seen. It's a great documentary and everyone should check it out as it's not just about his comedy tour.