Storyline Respect Earned [CLOSED]

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
The lights dim at IWTMania VI as music begins to fade into the PA system in the arena.

John Earnshaw walks out at 0:39 and steps out onto the stage. He looks at the crowd in awe and takes a microphone out of his back pocket. He proceeds to make his way down to the ring as the crowd sits idle and quiet at the arrival of a new face. He steps onto the steps and looks around at the crowd again with a short grin. He steps onto the apron, wipes his shoes and steps into the ring. He paces around the ring as his music begins to fade away.

Earnshaw: I...I'd like to take this time to introduce myself to everyone here. My name is John Earnshaw, and I'm the newest acquisition and addition to the IWT roster. I'm come to you by way of Carrickfergus, Northern Ireland. I've trained all over the United States and United Kingdom. I'm well-versed in combat, and I'm looking forward to showing my skills to everyone here.

Earnshaw smiles at the crowd as they mumble in confusion.

Earnshaw: I see you're not convinced. Allow me tae elaborate, I'm here to fight!

The crowd lets out a small pop.

Earnshaw: I'm laying out an open challenge to anyone out there to face me later tonight. I want to make my debut with a bang, and I'm looking forward to face some of the greatest competition in the world in front of this capacity crowd...

The camera cuts to a shot of the stage with no response.

Earnshaw: One final time, I'm issuing a challenge to anyone out there to come out here and be made an example of as to what exactly John Earnshaw is all about!

Last edited:

Indy

Indie Wrestler
Oct 5, 2017
dann stands in the ring

dj: no. fuck you

dann leaves. louid cheer from people

Blue

Rookie
Nov 23, 2018

*The crowd goes silent as an unknown theme song rings through the arena. The crowd murmurs when suddenly the lights begin to flash and the theme song rings loudly. Out walks two men wearing silky corner-men shirts and holding two different championship belts and just as they stand atop the ramp, out comes a man with long hair tied up and wearing a black wifebeater and blue jeans. The camera comes up close to him and showcases the scars on his face and the veteran instinct in his eyes. He takes out a microphone and looks at the producer to cut his music, he raises the microphone to his face and looks around at the crowd with a grin...*

What you see here, folks, is the debut of someone who's big break has been long overdue. Let me introduce myself, I am the tradition that this industry has been missing. I have a lost a lot of blood in rings all over Scotland and the UK, but when some geezer approached me for a contract here, I decided that I conquered the United Kingdom, and I conquered Scotland...I packed my bags and left. I came here to the United States and what did I see? I saw a professional wrestling industry that was dying for any semblance of a tradition or soul. I recognize that the IWT wants to christen new stars and undeserving cunts as world class talent, but I want to make it known that there is a new Don in town - and that's me...Andrew Fraser.

Andrew Fraser is a fighter, a competitor and a ruthless champion, I am a three-time and current United Kingdom Light Heavyweight Champion as well as the current Scottish National Champion. I am a born winner, and whether anyone in America wanted to admit that or not - I have proven my medal and I don't need to crave acceptance like this man in the ring...John 'Little Boy' Earnshaw.

Little Boy, I don't respect you and I don't think you deserve any respect. But I see something in you, and I like what I see. I see a wide-eyed, fresh, young blue-chipper with a chip on his shoulder, and nothing tickles my jollies more than breaking the will and spirit of kids trying to intimidate men...'tell you what - I accept your challenge. But I refuse to wrestle my debut in-front of these useless slobs. I want to make it known of my entry and to make it known that The Don has arrived. I accept your challenge, but the ONLY condition being that it be at the following pay-per-view...I want you to taste the life of a professional wrestler before taking to the chair, just a bit before I end you and your career at the bud. Hahahaha!​

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Earnshaw looks quizzically at Fraser and looks around at the crowd as they egg him on chanting "Fight, Fight, Fight". He leans over the top rope and points at Andrew Fraser.

Earnshaw: You...you...you're on!

The crowd lets out a cheer.

Reactions: Blue