Morton Downey Jr

Indie Wrestler
Feb 7, 2018
Why do fans waste their money on replica belts? I've seen it on social media. Some mark wearing the belt like he thinks he's a world champion. It's embarrassing.

Cortana

Undisputed IWT World Champion
Super Moderator
The Four Horsemen
Jul 22, 2018
PWF Database
You wouldn't want a replica of the classic WWF World Heavyweight Championship? I personally wouldn't spend money on championships unless it was something historic as well such as the NWA World's Heavyweight Championship because putting it anywhere or carrying it anywhere represents one of the greatest eras in professional wrestling. Not really in a sense that I am the World's Heavyweight Champion, because only one man earned that title.

Reactions: WrestleRacer91

Morton Downey Jr

Indie Wrestler
Feb 7, 2018
You wouldn't want a replica of the classic WWF World Heavyweight Championship? I personally wouldn't spend money on championships unless it was something historic as well such as the NWA World's Heavyweight Championship because putting it anywhere or carrying it anywhere represents one of the greatest eras in professional wrestling. Not really in a sense that I am the World's Heavyweight Champion, because only one man earned that title.
It's fake fighting. It shouldn't be taken that seriously. No one in the wider world cares about it. It just looks geeky.

I can kinda get it if you are a collector. But even then it's a waste of money.

WrestleRacer91

Heavyweight Champion
Dec 31, 2017
Pennsylvania
It's fake fighting. It shouldn't be taken that seriously. No one in the wider world cares about it. It just looks geeky.

I can kinda get it if you are a collector. But even then it's a waste of money.
If someone enjoys something it's not a waste of money. Value is in the eye of the beholder.

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
It's a step too far.

Wrestling shouldn't be taken that seriously. It's crappy popcorn entertainment.
People buy replica movie props, it's similar to that. Not exactly mainstream, but the niche is there and catered to.

WrestleRacer91

Heavyweight Champion
Dec 31, 2017
Pennsylvania
It's a step too far.

Wrestling shouldn't be taken that seriously. It's crappy popcorn entertainment.
Crappy? Why are you on a wresting forum if you think it's crappy?