Morton Downey Jr

Indie Wrestler
Feb 7, 2018
She's a standard 7/10.

Beyond that she is a terrible commentator and an average interviewer. She tries too hard to be funny. WWE should quit being politically correct and giving her promotions because of her gender. She isn't fit to be an announcer on WWE's biggest show.

andie

rockerboy
Super Moderator
D-Generation X
Sep 30, 2017
Upgrade from Coachman and Otunga

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Incorrect.
Otunga was good, but Coach was shite.

Renee has been commentating in NXT for years, and it’s a change that’s being experimented. I think it’s fine, and since this is her first serious commentating job, she’s obviously not gonna be JR. Maybe she’ll become a great commentator or always stay mediocre, but I’m willing to let her give it a try for more than 4 weeks before I make a serious judgement

Punk

Get the Strap!
Platinum
D-Generation X
Sep 29, 2017
Canada
Just make it a 2 man commentator team. No need for Renee

Reactions: Morton Downey Jr

Morton Downey Jr

Indie Wrestler
Feb 7, 2018
Otunga was good, but Coach was shite.

Renee has been commentating in NXT for years, and it’s a change that’s being experimented. I think it’s fine, and since this is her first serious commentating job, she’s obviously not gonna be JR. Maybe she’ll become a great commentator or always stay mediocre, but I’m willing to let her give it a try for more than 4 weeks before I make a serious judgement
She is no better than Coach.

She just doesn't have it. She's always been annoying.

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Just make it a 2 man commentator team. No need for Renee
WWE hates 2-man teams, for some reason.

She is no better than Coach.

She just doesn't have it. She's always been annoying.
Except Coach has been commentating on the main shows since 2005, and Renee has been since September.