1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Personal Religious Belief

Discussion in 'Personal, Serious, Interests & Debates' started by Cortana, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Cortana

Cortana Undisputed IWT World Champion Super Moderator The Four Horsemen

[​IMG]

Curious to see what everyone else's religious belief is. I am Agnostic myself. Though I do look into religions such as Christianity(was raised in this), Buddhism and Islam, I don't side with any. I do think something created us though, but just don't think any religion here is accurate of it. I have began looking into Buddhism more than the others still, since I'm fascinated by how calmly and collected they discipline themselves to be, and to also be able to live with so little, yet so much. Might go to a Buddhist Temple to discuss things such as meditation, mingling in society and more.

2. andie

andie rockerboy Super Moderator D-Generation X

I really want reincarnation to be real

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. DK JAMES

DK JAMES The Creator Donor The Four Horsemen

Was raised Christian but I have a pretty open view on it all.

After experimenting with psychedelics and going thru some shit, including an outer body experience, I got to a point where i'm 100% at peace with my views on it all.

I don't necessarily follow or believe in any religion cause I feel like that restricts me in a way. As far as I know, most religions have a set of rules and standards. Do I think something or someone created us? Yeah kinda. But at the same time I don't.

I guess I believe in reincarnation? In a way. Without soundin crazy this is what I'm ridin with. We are God. Like I'm God. You're God. My view on it is a little self-centered but to me, I am each and every one of you and you are me. I created you all to teach my soul some kind of lesson and when I pass, my soul moves on to a different lesson. Whether that be living as an ant, an unlucky human, a famous celebrity, a basic nobody, an owl, a tree, something from a different planet, I don't fuckin know. Anything. We live every single life possible and learn everything there is to learn until we reach nirvana or heaven. I don't think there's a hell because I think there's no point in punishing one bad life. I feel like there's many lives to live and there's no possible way to really fuck it up. We all just along for the ride. I will live your life as you will live mine eventually. As long as there's a lesson to be learned. As long as it brings us one step closer to the meaning behind all this.

No one knows the real truth in reality. So it's hard for me to get behind any specific religion. I think my views blend with a few different ones. I just don't think life is a one shot you're done type of thing and when it's over it's really over. That's what i believe as DK at least. Maybe in the next life i'll be a full blown Christian dedicating my life to serving Jesus and reading the bible every day in the year 1693.

Do I pray sometimes? Yeah. Do I believe there's something watching over me or showing me the way? Yeah. I'm just goin with the flow and keeping my mind open forever. Just gotta be who I am and stay a good person so that if this is a one time thing, people remember me at least as a good dude.

Sorry for rambling. I often say a lot when it comes to this stuff. Life and what not.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Cortana

Bruh just got done experimenting a few months ago. Really pushed the limits to my thinking and just made me think. Like, I feel like we're never gonna find the true hard truth answer haha.

I feel like reincarnation would be amazing. Like if something did create us and at the end we got to see our different lives, that would be sick. Or would there even be an end? There's just so many answers out there. Everything feels like a puzzle, and there's just so many places we need to look for. I believe somewhat whatever created us, or at least more evidence lies in the reaches of our galaxy.

• Like Like x 1
  5. DK JAMES

DK JAMES The Creator Donor The Four Horsemen

Hell yeah man it's crazy what that shit can do to you. Some of the most positive experiences of my life. Just made me feel at peace with any outcome.

I don't know if we'll ever find the answer to it all, you're right it is like a puzzle. But I feel like it's a puzzle that will be completed. Like we're not just 1 piece out of 20,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 pieces that have lived on just this single planet alone in the enormous and seemingly never-ending universe. Like there's no possible way we just get this one chance and that's it forever. Life is too fuckin confusing and surreal to be as simple as ever-lasting nothingness or even eternal heaven as your current self.

Like we all really out here just livin. None of us know why. None of us will until we pass. All of us feel invincible in a way like there's nothing that can happen to us. Everything just happens around us.

I like to believe that everything that's happened in Earth's history so far has been due to me. Like I was John Wilkes Booth and also Abe Lincoln. Like i'm just comparing it to American history but you get my point. Everything that's happened so far has been due to my mistakes and triumphs throughout my many attempts and we're just gettin started.

That's just me bein egotistical though. I just feel like there's an end game and it'll last basically forever before we get there, but there's so much to explore in this universe and it's always expanding. Is there ever an end? I personally don't think so. It's just all about finding the purpose for all religions I feel and believing in something more.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Cortana

Yeah, I felt more contempt in everything including death. It felt oddly comforting, but I realized life flows no matter what happens.

And tbh I would love for it to be like that. Some people are robbed in even the age of months as infants. I probably took a bit of a drastic turn here, but I think it just would be comforting to some people. Like to know that the one that left has moved on. Nothing to worry about.

And that would be lit. Could have seen myself as people like Shaka Zulu, and others that were creative in what they can focus on, while also not being too massive, but still well known and even referenced in the modern art of video games. It would be interesting to see that, I would just be interested to see what my soul has been through in it's complete journey.

And I see nothing wrong in holding onto that vision in a way. I hope it's not an end and to move forward. I want to see us as a species reach the next tier of our potential. And I hope we can reach a point where we begin to cooperate even in the difference of religion more. I also wish there were debates featuring people of different faiths in a civil matter. I just think religion should be a tool to assist humans in finding peace. It shouldn't be used as a weapon to hurt others. That's one of the reasons why I'm drawn to Buddhism I suppose. One of things I disagree with though is living with little.

I believe that humans should want more, and be hungry to succeed. Though I don't believe they should cripple their fellow man. But I'll be damned if I spend this life with nothing, when I can go for more. I want to ride in fast cars, I love playing video games. These are things I enjoy and want, and my path to grasping them isn't poisoned to hurt others, so why can't I or others enjoy things?

Now I'm rambling, haha. I have a good few friends I discuss this with in real life, and it's just fun to run the mind.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. James

James Enforcer Platinum The Four Horsemen

God is dead.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Punk

Punk Get the Strap! Platinum D-Generation X

I believe in The Shield.
    [​IMG]

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. James

James Enforcer Platinum The Four Horsemen

this is the true religion

• Zing! Zing! x 1
  10. Roadster

Roadster Il Capitano Administrator

I don't want to be bullied by solidus again, so ill let you assume what I believe in :zigglerargh:

11. Highspot

Highspot Failure is not an option Administrator

I am protestant. I was very religious all throughout my life until one event changed me. I don't want others to judge so please don't shit on me when I say this. I go back and forward with my religion as when I lost my mom this January I felt something different. I know it was her time and everything but for some reason, I didn't wear my cross. I guess I miss the old me and my religion and of course I miss my mother RIP.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Jay the Oddity

Jay the Oddity Indie Wrestler The Four Horsemen

I was originally a Baptist, then converted to a Catholic for an ex of mine, then begin exploring other options, became a Hindu and Buddhists mix during my time in rehab and stayed as such for a while, then became a Satanist like the Church of Satan and even the Temple of Satan type stuff, and now I believe in absolute nothing.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Roadster

How does one convert to Hinduism. Thought it was handed down via the caste system.

14. Highspot

I don't know and that is a good question as my wife is Buddhist so her parents were etc. Most religions are passed down through families.

15. Roadster

Judaism is strictly maternal. Hinduism is hardly a religion, and someone can consider themselves a hindu by following the way of life, but will ultimately never be considered hindu by the vast majority of the people with the lineage, to back it up. Buddhism is technically not a religion, but more a style of life, especially since it's not really based on any theology and is mostly based on changing your antics and behaviors.

Islam and Christianity are probably the only religions that allow outsiders to join, through a ritual. Probably why the majority of the world follows those religions.

16. Highspot

Tell my wife that Buddhism is a lifestyle lol hehe

Its all up to interpretation that is my belief. I will quote the great Michael K who call the Yankees games and said: "At the end, someone is going to be pissed off." I agree with it and all religions don't have proof, to be honest, but I do believe in God that is just my opinion. Here is some article about Buddhism Is Buddhism a Philosophy or a Religion? | HuffPost

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
  17. Roadster

Get ready to be pawned, my friend.

18. Highspot

Honestly, I don't this forum or the world thinks or cares what I think or feel. Everyone has a right to express their religion as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else. To be honest, the strongest religious people are the ones that live it not talk about it.

19. WishlistMaster

WishlistMaster Rookie

I'm a Christian. Due to I met an Angel when I was in Third Grade. Recently I'd having trouble with a demon. She hasn't come back yet.

I believe that Angels and Demons can disquise themselves as real people.

20. Zigglesboy

Zigglesboy Rookie

Raised Christian but Im a atheist now. Just cant get into religion myself