Recommend me some things to watch.

Jay the Oddity

Indie Wrestler
The Four Horsemen
Jul 18, 2018
As the title says give me some things to watch. It can be Youtube channels, wrestling promotions, tv show, a movie, etc. I just need something to watch as I will be bedridden for quite some time and need things to watch to keep my mind occupied.

Swamps

Indie Wrestler
Donor
Jul 22, 2018
Atlanta
For YouTube, any of Bruce Pritchard podcasts are good. Some of Jim Cornettes are good.

And here is a video for you

Don't know if it's real or if it's actors, but it's freaking epic.

Reactions: Jay the Oddity

Highspot

Failure is not an option
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
As the title says give me some things to watch. It can be Youtube channels, wrestling promotions, tv show, a movie, etc. I just need something to watch as I will be bedridden for quite some time and need things to watch to keep my mind occupied.
First is Wrestlelamia
Next pro wrestling training - YouTube
and Controversial Wrestling Shoots
Next THE HANNIBAL TV
and this is my last Wrestling Shoots
For non-wrestling try this Invisible People
and this too AfterPrisonShow
Joe Rogan - Topic

Reactions: Jay the Oddity

Swamps

Indie Wrestler
Donor
Jul 22, 2018
Atlanta
Oh man, how could I forget about WrestleLamia!? Those guys are awesome.

Wrestle Talk is also a good one.

Kent

Rookie
Nov 18, 2018
Jacksonville North Carolina
I'm going to probably get some heat for recommending this but you should watch Logan Paul videos and not just the one about the suicide forest go on YouTube and actually watch his videos this kid is actually entertaining and I don't give no fux what anyone says about some of the things he's made he's a young person and he made a bad decision but quite frankly he's famous because he's entertaining you should watch some of his videos from the very beginning and then tried to convince yourself that he's not entertaining and if you do and you come back and you actually prove to me that you have actually tried to watch some of his videos and you still tell me he's not entertaining I'll say you got me I'm surprised I don't think you'll do that though he is entertaining