Real Life Stories

thelad1985

Trainee
Jul 8, 2019
Back in the golden year of 2003, I was the heel on the college bus. With my love of NIN and dont give a shit look, I was at odds with some the metrosexual lads. An argument happened one day, and I stiched them up like a kipper, using my what hand you wipe your bum with joke. A metrosecxual threatened to hit me, so I replied "cant outwit me ah lad". next thing I know the bastrds set fire to my hair.

I got off the bus with a smile on my face and bowed to them as the bus went off into the distance.they all knew the score. They had the rumpshakers, fashion and good grades, but I had outwitted them

• Love
Reactions: Drag and Oval

thelad1985

Trainee
Jul 8, 2019
heres another yarn. i was in this club called debees. in the same night three wenches rubbed their rumps in my crotch. if o had confidence i would have slapped them up of the market. but i ran to then toilet. why cant women jyst come up and ask me about what I like. like the nin album.

some other wench was into tp me. she saw my joker t shirt. she came up and said nice shit. i said i aim to be the joker in every way. she walked of. whats all that about.

bloody owmen

Oval

Indie Wrestler
Oct 7, 2017
One time at tf cardiff @Indy tried to give @Drag pinkeye and while he failed @Indy also won because he no longer had pinkeye anyway. A real fail until you succeed story in a way.

Death Rider

andie/shadow
Super Moderator
D-Generation X
Sep 30, 2017
I was checking out at Wal-Mart during the holidays

Cashier told me Happy Holidays

I said Trump has given us the term Merry Christmas back, you don’t have to be afraid anymore

Everyone behind me applauded

thelad1985

Trainee
Jul 8, 2019
not self rightious. trump can do what he wants. if he wants a war he can have a war at the end of the day. its friverlosu and ego manical to get involved. so long as there is a pint down the swanny and nin on the jukey im happy. and a wench shaking her sweet rump in my crotch

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
not self rightious. trump can do what he wants. if he wants a war he can have a war at the end of the day. its friverlosu and ego manical to get involved. so long as there is a pint down the swanny and nin on the jukey im happy. and a wench shaking her sweet rump in my crotch
down at the boozer I hope

Swamps

Indie Wrestler
Donor
Jul 22, 2018
Atlanta
What the fuck you talking about? What war is Trump wanting? I swear he lives rent free in your heads.