Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America

This is kind of a new idea I had for the WWE's weekly shows, called Preaction and Reaction. Preaction is a pre-show discussion about ideas, predictions and what-not whilst the reaction portion would be the rating thread.

I think this RAW is gonna stink the joint, once again. I imagine we're going to see a brilliant Lashley/Corbin tag team match and a McIntyre and Shane angle to counteract against those plebs in Vegas. In other words, I have no fuckin hope lmao.

Blue

Rookie
Nov 23, 2018
Nice name.

Really though, it's going to be the same shit as usual. You can expect the same angles, same follow-up. There is nothing fresh about this product. I'm certain we will have yet another beatdown angle with Drew Galloway looking like a bad ass before his heat is crushed at the next PPV. Kingston is gonna be on RAW again, and Rollins won't show up on SmackDown because SmackDown isn't a shitshow. Probably going to be ANOTHER tag team match, and will probably see the lights dim in the last hour to prove to AEW that this shit is fresh, yeah baby!

DUD/10 is my pReaction

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Nice name.

Really though, it's going to be the same shit as usual. You can expect the same angles, same follow-up. There is nothing fresh about this product. I'm certain we will have yet another beatdown angle with Drew Galloway looking like a bad ass before his heat is crushed at the next PPV. Kingston is gonna be on RAW again, and Rollins won't show up on SmackDown because SmackDown isn't a shitshow. Probably going to be ANOTHER tag team match, and will probably see the lights dim in the last hour to prove to AEW that this shit is fresh, yeah baby!

DUD/10 is my pReaction
It's odd how expectations are constantly so low, yet they seem to fail even those low expectations. Kinda crazy.

Davey Wrestling

PWF Prediction Champion [v1]
Super Moderator
Nov 18, 2018
Your Darkest Nightmares
I think their problem is lack of direction - for me storylines should be set up like this:

• What do we want our outcome to be?
  • How do we get there?
And then the only time you move from that path is if you're forced to either by injury or crowd reaction. WWE on the other hand seem to have no idea of what they want their outcomes to be and just throw random shit at the wall during the "getting there" portion of the story.

As for tonights Raw: The 24/7 title will be enjoyable fluff. Kingston and Rollins will be together in the ring [insert random Lesnar thing here] and then generic meaningless matches and angles.

That said, after what went down on Saturday Night I think this is where they at least start to try and be more consistant with storylines and angles etc. Its a big old boat to turn around but if they start in the next few weeks they might be approaching somewhere like where they need to be for when AEW make their debut.

Incidentaly, I'm calling this now, AEW to AT LEAST equal Raw viewership for their first weekly show...