Opinion Race card

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Wah wah wah wah. Muslims aren't a race. Only way you libtards can argue is by spewing the race card. Real racists are you and your friends wanting to wipe out whites and westerners to make everything tidy for the Muslime.
What's the stance on the supposed "race card"

@Punk got any thoughts?

It's not the race card if it's actual racist

Punk

Get the Strap!
Platinum
D-Generation X
Sep 29, 2017
Canada
Is the race card real? Yeah its always used to silence people that say unpleasant but true things about other races, tends to be against white males.
Yeah, only against white males. Keep believing that.

Also, lol if the assumption that all Muslims want to wipe out every white/westerner out there, that's hilarious.

Muslims aren't a race, correct. But it's legit hard to argue it isn't when literally all racists classify a brown or Arab man a Muslim. They can legit be Sikh, have similar traits as an Arab and they'll be classified as a Muslim. So to denounce that all Muslims goal is to wipe out white/westerner is pretty ignorant. You're probably one of those people who think there's a superior race, so it's useless even debating with you.
The race card only exists because racism does.
Basically this.
For the race card not to exist, everyone would only have to classify us as one race which is the human one. Not white, black, asian, etc.

Reactions: Highspot

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
I'm pretty sure you can convert to Islam without being the victim of a war lol. What do people that want to become Muslims do? Join a militia, purposely get caught and willingly be forced to convert?

andie

rockerboy
Super Moderator
D-Generation X
Sep 30, 2017
What the fuck is this dumbass thread

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
I don’t think most people call their boss “father” regardless of language

andie

rockerboy
Super Moderator
D-Generation X
Sep 30, 2017
Think you misspelled the pro-gamergate subreddit ngl, not even creative.

Punk

Get the Strap!
Platinum
D-Generation X
Sep 29, 2017
Canada
damn, I've seen more hatred from this user than any muslim lol.

andie

rockerboy
Super Moderator
D-Generation X
Sep 30, 2017
I watched those videos and as a gay male I found the backdrops pretty distasteful.

Punk

Get the Strap!
Platinum
D-Generation X
Sep 29, 2017
Canada
Guessing you haven't seen the ISIS beheading videos, or the ISIS dropping gays off the building videos, or the ISIS burning alive videos, or the grafitti of musims warning whites to stay away in Birgminham, UK no go zones
wow terrorists doing terrorists stuff.
next thing you're gonna tell me are thugs robbing stores and white teenage males shooting schools.

andie

rockerboy
Super Moderator
D-Generation X
Sep 30, 2017
White people would never do such a thing

andie

rockerboy
Super Moderator
D-Generation X
Sep 30, 2017
If you're serious about being gay, I'm glad you'll be the first to petition to stop these muslims from coming here, right? I mean if they want to throw you off a building and you deny their access it makes you a racist so why would you!? Just another liberal hoping to get fucked in the ass- oh wait...
Depends on how they present themselves ngl

as a hispanic rapist transexual, i agree
6ix9ine????

andie

rockerboy
Super Moderator
D-Generation X
Sep 30, 2017
They present themselves with a koran in one hand, towel on their head, machete in the other hand and they tell you to stop being gay or have your brains mushed with a tractor. I know you're trying to make it sound stupid or whatever the fucking fuck, but the fact remains that they're savages. Not a single one would live a normal western life.
I could go for a savage if they clean up nicely