1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Opinion Race card

Discussion in 'Personal, Serious, Interests & Debates' started by Juventudinho, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Estou Pronto Administrator

What's the stance on the supposed "race card"

@Punk got any thoughts?

It's not the race card if it's actual racist

2. ChampION

ChampION Rookie

Is the race card real? Yeah its always used to silence people that say unpleasant but true things about other races, tends to be against white males.

3. ¡Tranquilo!

¡Tranquilo! Section Moderator Section Moderator Donor

The race card only exists because racism does.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Punk

Punk Commissioner Platinum

Yeah, only against white males. Keep believing that.

Also, lol if the assumption that all Muslims want to wipe out every white/westerner out there, that's hilarious.

Muslims aren't a race, correct. But it's legit hard to argue it isn't when literally all racists classify a brown or Arab man a Muslim. They can legit be Sikh, have similar traits as an Arab and they'll be classified as a Muslim. So to denounce that all Muslims goal is to wipe out white/westerner is pretty ignorant. You're probably one of those people who think there's a superior race, so it's useless even debating with you.
    Basically this.
    For the race card not to exist, everyone would only have to classify us as one race which is the human one. Not white, black, asian, etc.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ChampION

ChampION Rookie

I don't think there's a superior race you goon. Once again pulling the "racist card", a favorite alongside the race card with liberals. Can't say a GODDAMN thing about anyone without being called a racist. There's a thing called freedom of speech, pal. I know you live in Canada where they're systematically stripping any of it away from you, whilst force feeding you homosexuality and non-binary crap.

Muslims and Islam say that they need to kill disbelievers. Their religion has no way of conversion, its a fact that the only way to "convert" is to be conquered by the muslims and be converted by the sword. There's no other religion that believes that except the militant islam. Islam is dangerous and if you love it so much go to Pakistan or Saudi Arabia where you'll be castrated for asking why Islam hates gays and your women will be forced married to some fat goat lover.

EDIT: Excuse my tone, I got quite angry.

6. Juventudinho

I'm pretty sure you can convert to Islam without being the victim of a war lol. What do people that want to become Muslims do? Join a militia, purposely get caught and willingly be forced to convert?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. andie

andie Piss off Ghost!

What the fuck is this dumbass thread

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. ChampION

ChampION Rookie

My reaction when a liberal pulls the race card when I speak out against MUSLIMS because apparently MUSLIMS are a RACE. lmao.

9. andie

andie Piss off Ghost!

Ah nice

10. ChampION

ChampION Rookie

Yeah stay passive and when you're literally calling your boss Abu, then you'll be crying.

11. andie

andie Piss off Ghost!

Maybe. How Abu you???

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Juventudinho

I don’t think most people call their boss “father” regardless of language

13. ChampION

ChampION Rookie

Abu means boss.

I get that you all like to troll, but just know that Muslims hate free speech. Have yet to meet one that doesn’t despise it.

14. Juventudinho

*Have yet to meet one at all

• Like Like x 1
  15. andie

andie Piss off Ghost!

Think you misspelled the pro-gamergate subreddit ngl, not even creative.

16. Punk

damn, I've seen more hatred from this user than any muslim lol.

17. ChampION

ChampION Rookie

Guessing you haven't seen the ISIS beheading videos, or the ISIS dropping gays off the building videos, or the ISIS burning alive videos, or the grafitti of musims warning whites to stay away in Birgminham, UK no go zones

18. andie

andie Piss off Ghost!

I watched those videos and as a gay male I found the backdrops pretty distasteful.

19. Punk

wow terrorists doing terrorists stuff.
    next thing you're gonna tell me are thugs robbing stores and white teenage males shooting schools.

20. andie

andie Piss off Ghost!

White people would never do such a thing