1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

PWF's Social Media

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Cortana, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Cortana

Cortana UNSC AI Serial Number: CTN 0452-9 Super Moderator The Four Horsemen

[​IMG]
    Make sure to follow us on all forms of social media to get social media straight to your accounts! From WWE, Impact Wrestling, Ring of Honor, New Japan Pro Wrestling and more! Vote on polls! Comment on your favorite content! Show your PWF pride on social media by even sharing and retweeting us! Information is right below, and thank you for letting PWF onto your social media.

Twitter: ProWrestlingForum.net (@pwforum_) | Twitter
    Instagram: forumprowrestling
    Facebook: Prowrestlingforum

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Highspot

Highspot Failure is not an option Administrator

Great post by @Farooq as you can help this forum so much by just using your social media and inviting your friends and sharing this on your Facebook page as well. We are so grateful you are a member here and please keep being awesome!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Highspot

Big bump for this

4. Swamps

Swamps Indie Wrestler

The only Social Media I use is Facebook. I've messaged a few folks trying to get them to check out the Facebook site and here. Not a lot of my friend's are into wrestling, but some that are may at least give a like or so.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Highspot

Thanks, @Swamps as each person helps our forum grow.

6. Cortana

Cortana UNSC AI Serial Number: CTN 0452-9 Super Moderator The Four Horsemen

Thanks for everyone who helps. We have reached beyond 500 Followers on Twitter now. We have also nearly reached 200 on Instagram. Our growth has random episodes which is nice. My original plan was to reach five hundred by the end of September. It's quite lovely really.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Highspot

We grow from social media and everyone liking our page. Please follow us on twitter, facebook and again thanks for your support!!!