PWF v2 is here. It's been a work in-progress for upwards of a week and half, and with a few finishing touches we've been able to release it - how we see fit! Now some of you guys may've been using it already under it's BETA phase, and you might've noticed the changes so it won't seem too amazing, but for those who haven't check out this thread for some of the new features in this package.
- We've added a Font Manager, but we haven't added any. I'm going to be posting a thread asking for suggestions.
- We've added numerous Smilies/Emoticons that can be used in all posts. I'm going to be posting a suggestion thread. Every single on of these have been made/created by PWF members.
- We've added a Donation box that can be used to help us out. All the money raised, this month, will be used to buy a Chat Box. To donate, go to the Navigation Bar, and click on "Donate"
- Users that donate will get a userbar, special username color and access to the Chat Box once it's been set up.
- The obvious change is our new interface. The interface is a predominantly dark, with white and purple accents deviation of ThemeCorps.com's theme Game Zone.
- PWF v1 will not be updated, and all efforts will be focused on v2. v1 will still be in use for the time being, as the license is still active. But if it appears broken or some parts don't look right - it's likely because that feature was optimized for PWF v2