1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Announcement PWF v2 is Here

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Roadster, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Roadster

Roadster Il Capitano Administrator

[​IMG]
    PWF v2 is here. It's been a work in-progress for upwards of a week and half, and with a few finishing touches we've been able to release it - how we see fit! Now some of you guys may've been using it already under it's BETA phase, and you might've noticed the changes so it won't seem too amazing, but for those who haven't check out this thread for some of the new features in this package.

Posts -​
    • We've added a Font Manager, but we haven't added any. I'm going to be posting a thread asking for suggestions.
    • We've added numerous Smilies/Emoticons that can be used in all posts. I'm going to be posting a suggestion thread. Every single on of these have been made/created by PWF members.
    [​IMG]

Donations -
    • We've added a Donation box that can be used to help us out. All the money raised, this month, will be used to buy a Chat Box. To donate, go to the Navigation Bar, and click on "Donate"
    [​IMG]

• Users that donate will get a userbar, special username color and access to the Chat Box once it's been set up.
    [​IMG]
    Interface -
    • The obvious change is our new interface. The interface is a predominantly dark, with white and purple accents deviation of ThemeCorps.com's theme Game Zone.

What about PWF v1? -
    • PWF v1 will not be updated, and all efforts will be focused on v2. v1 will still be in use for the time being, as the license is still active. But if it appears broken or some parts don't look right - it's likely because that feature was optimized for PWF v2

Special Thanks to.... @Smarkslayer @Highspot @andie @Punk

• Like Like x 1
  2. andie

andie rockerboy Super Moderator D-Generation X

I don’t know what I did, but you’re welcome.

• Like Like x 2
  3. AidsJohnson

AidsJohnson Indie Wrestler

You have like 12 people. When From, GN82, Rain, Fooqy, and team come over i'll consider donating...but you aren't even active in RAW Smackdown or PPV threads yet....

Gotta learn to crawl before you can walk up to me with your hand out buddy.

4. Roadster

We've consistently had a growth in posts for the last 4 days. Majority of those are from me, so I don't think we're inactive nor am I inactive.

As for asking for donations, some people expressed an interest. If they're down with giving us some money to put back in the site, then why not accept it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Punk

Punk Get the Strap! Platinum D-Generation X

^^

6. Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer What, like it's hard?

I hope you enjoy the skin. Rest assured we're still working on it to make it even better.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Highspot

Highspot Failure is not an option Administrator

I hope everyone will give huge thanks to @Smarkslayer for making this site the way it is. He really is the heart here and please thank him for his hard work!

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. TUMBAS

TUMBAS Indie Wrestler Donor D-Generation X

You will all get my thanks when I rub my butt stank on your faces and become efed champion

9. AidsJohnson

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. ¡Tranquilo!

¡Tranquilo! Indie Wrestler Donor

so much better

• Like Like x 1
  11. Roadster

Punk and Andie produced a lot of the smilies. Unsure if Punk did, but I got them from Andie's album.

Punk pls link me to the Flair smiley you made.

12. TUMBAS

TUMBAS Indie Wrestler Donor D-Generation X

Speaking of, when I have the time and am not working on other projects. I will create a massive folder of emotes from anything and everything I can find. Because fuck waiting months for my emote to be replaced with a fucking cat meme!

• Like Like x 2
  13. Roadster

I think it's best that we populate our emoji section with purely member made emotes. Just something to keep us apart from the forums that copy and paste their emotes from other sites.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Roadster

From and Fooq are here u bimbo. Pay up or get stitched up

15. AidsJohnson

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Cortana

Cortana Undisputed IWT World Champion Super Moderator The Four Horsemen

Is my name and being, being used for motivation for money? Cools

17. AidsJohnson