"Ladies and Germs, as the greatest PWF Prediction Champion of all time it is my absolute displeasure to announce that each and every one of you get to share the same thread as me today so that I can successfully defend MY Prediction Championship.
Unlike the first "man" to hold this title, I won't no-show simply because I'm scared I'm going to lose. Why? Because I'm never going to lose and certainly not to any of you....
So if you think you're "person"... wouldn't want to offend the soy boys... enough to take this from me, step up, and get ready to get slapped right back down...
You know what? I'm gonna do my own intro to this thing too....
Introducing first, the REIGNING, DEFENDING, BEST IN THE WORLD... PWF PREDICTION CHAMPION..... DAVEY WRESTLING!!
And my "opponents".... Every single one of you!"
The PWF Prediction Championship rules of engagement:
- One point per correct prediction.
- The Champions advantage is in effect: If the defending champ ties for first place, they retain their title.
- If other competitors that are not the champion tie for first place, then the person that posted their predictions first wins.
1. [NXT Championship] Johnny Gargano vs Adam Cole
2. [NXT North American Championship] Velveteen Dream vs Tyler Breeze
3. [NXT Womens Championship] Shayna Bazsler vs Io Shirai
4. [NXT Tag-Team Championship Ladder Match] Lorcan & Birch vs The Street Profits vs The Forgotten Sons vs RedRagon
5. Matt Riddle vs Roderick Strong
PWF Prediction Championship Role of Honour