PWF Prediction Championship Match: Takeover XXV

Davey Wrestling

PWF Prediction Champion [v1]
Super Moderator
Nov 18, 2018
Your Darkest Nightmares

"Ladies and Germs, as the greatest PWF Prediction Champion of all time it is my absolute displeasure to announce that each and every one of you get to share the same thread as me today so that I can successfully defend MY Prediction Championship.

Unlike the first "man" to hold this title, I won't no-show simply because I'm scared I'm going to lose. Why? Because I'm never going to lose and certainly not to any of you....

So if you think you're "person"... wouldn't want to offend the soy boys... enough to take this from me, step up, and get ready to get slapped right back down...

You know what? I'm gonna do my own intro to this thing too....

Introducing first, the REIGNING, DEFENDING, BEST IN THE WORLD... PWF PREDICTION CHAMPION..... DAVEY WRESTLING!!

And my "opponents"....
Every single one of you!"

The PWF Prediction Championship rules of engagement:
  • One point per correct prediction.
  • The Champions advantage is in effect: If the defending champ ties for first place, they retain their title.
  • If other competitors that are not the champion tie for first place, then the person that posted their predictions first wins.
Here are the matches for NXT Takeover XXV. Make your predictions below (just the match number and your winner please!

1. [NXT Championship] Johnny Gargano vs Adam Cole
2. [NXT North American Championship] Velveteen Dream vs Tyler Breeze
3. [NXT Womens Championship] Shayna Bazsler vs Io Shirai
4. [NXT Tag-Team Championship Ladder Match] Lorcan & Birch vs The Street Profits vs The Forgotten Sons vs RedRagon
5. Matt Riddle vs Roderick Strong

PWF Prediction Championship Role of Honour

Davey Wrestling

PWF Prediction Champion [v1]
Super Moderator
Nov 18, 2018
Your Darkest Nightmares
Ladies and gentlemen this contest has ended in a draw.... therefore STILL YOUR PWF PREDICTION CHAMPION: DAVEY WRESTLING!!!!!

Scores:
@Davey Wrestling: 2
@Roadster: 2

The next defense will take place this coming Sunday at NJPW DOMINION!

Reactions: Roadster