1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to PWF!
    Join now to talk about WWE, NJPW, ROH, PROGRESS and a wide array of off-topic discussions. Join the best wrestling forum around!
    Dismiss Notice

Puro Puro thread

Discussion in 'International Wrestling' started by Juventudinho, Oct 14, 2017.

Moderators: ¡Tranquilo!
  1. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Estou Pronto Administrator

This thread will be used to discuss the rest of the Japanese world. Dragon Gate, DDT, AJPW and BJW will be discussed here.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Juventudinho

Dragon Gate for the win.

3. Highspot

Highspot Failure is not an option Administrator

Actually, I miss BJW, use to get their dvds from smartmarkvideo but now you can only get them from their japanese site. Freedoms is good along with the new fmw.

4. Juventudinho

BJW is probably the most notorious promotion, but it's filled with quality. Probably the only deathmatch-majority promotion that I enjoy

• Like Like x 1
  5. James

James SWITCHBLADE

I actually started watching NOAH. I was seeing good stuff about it everywhere, so I started with the 22nd of December show, Winter Navigation. It's all been okay? I guess. Seeing Cody Hall was a trip, I thought he was still with New Japan AND injured because I haven't heard anything about him in forever. Their Junior Tag champions, HAYATA and YO-HEY, have really cool looks and are just really good. Would love to see them against Roppongi 3K. Haven't seen the big matches of the show yet, the GHC Junior Title match and Eddie Edwards defending the GHC Heavyweight title, but they are supposed to be quite good so I'll probably post my thoughts on them later.

• Like Like x 1
  6. ¡Tranquilo!

¡Tranquilo! Section Moderator Section Moderator Donor

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
  7. ¡Tranquilo!

¡Tranquilo! Section Moderator Section Moderator Donor

All Japan Pro Wrestling now has a streaming Service available:

非対応端末エラー:ULIZA

About the same price as new japan world, It's a nice and easy way for anyone to get into more Japanese wrestling if you so please.

Moderators: ¡Tranquilo!