1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Puro Puro thread

Discussion in 'International Wrestling' started by Roadster, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Roadster

Roadster Il Capitano Administrator

This thread will be used to discuss the rest of the Japanese world. Dragon Gate, DDT, AJPW and BJW will be discussed here.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Roadster

Dragon Gate for the win.

3. Highspot

Highspot Failure is not an option Administrator

Actually, I miss BJW, use to get their dvds from smartmarkvideo but now you can only get them from their japanese site. Freedoms is good along with the new fmw.

4. Roadster

BJW is probably the most notorious promotion, but it's filled with quality. Probably the only deathmatch-majority promotion that I enjoy

• Like Like x 1
  5. James

James Enforcer Platinum The Four Horsemen

I actually started watching NOAH. I was seeing good stuff about it everywhere, so I started with the 22nd of December show, Winter Navigation. It's all been okay? I guess. Seeing Cody Hall was a trip, I thought he was still with New Japan AND injured because I haven't heard anything about him in forever. Their Junior Tag champions, HAYATA and YO-HEY, have really cool looks and are just really good. Would love to see them against Roppongi 3K. Haven't seen the big matches of the show yet, the GHC Junior Title match and Eddie Edwards defending the GHC Heavyweight title, but they are supposed to be quite good so I'll probably post my thoughts on them later.

• Like Like x 1
  6. ¡Tranquilo!

¡Tranquilo! Indie Wrestler Donor

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
  7. ¡Tranquilo!

¡Tranquilo! Indie Wrestler Donor

All Japan Pro Wrestling now has a streaming Service available:

非対応端末エラー:ULIZA

About the same price as new japan world, It's a nice and easy way for anyone to get into more Japanese wrestling if you so please.

• Informative Informative x 1