Puro Puro thread

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
This thread will be used to discuss the rest of the Japanese world. Dragon Gate, DDT, AJPW and BJW will be discussed here.

Reactions: Highspot

Highspot

Failure is not an option
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
Actually, I miss BJW, use to get their dvds from smartmarkvideo but now you can only get them from their japanese site. Freedoms is good along with the new fmw.

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Actually, I miss BJW, use to get their dvds from smartmarkvideo but now you can only get them from their japanese site. Freedoms is good along with the new fmw.
BJW is probably the most notorious promotion, but it's filled with quality. Probably the only deathmatch-majority promotion that I enjoy

James

Enforcer
Platinum
The Four Horsemen
Oct 1, 2017
fuck off
I actually started watching NOAH. I was seeing good stuff about it everywhere, so I started with the 22nd of December show, Winter Navigation. It's all been okay? I guess. Seeing Cody Hall was a trip, I thought he was still with New Japan AND injured because I haven't heard anything about him in forever. Their Junior Tag champions, HAYATA and YO-HEY, have really cool looks and are just really good. Would love to see them against Roppongi 3K. Haven't seen the big matches of the show yet, the GHC Junior Title match and Eddie Edwards defending the GHC Heavyweight title, but they are supposed to be quite good so I'll probably post my thoughts on them later.