Storyline Patience and Frustration

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
John Earnshaw returns from the ring with a look of sadness and frustration, the camera man runs up to him and begins to follow him as he contemplates his unanswered challenge. He murmurs to himself before looking up at the camera and beginning...

Earnshaw
: The IWT....the IWT has lost something, and I knew that walking in. I knew when I signed my name on that dotted line back in Belfast that there was something off about this place, I didn't know if it was the paycheck or if it was the production quality or if the ropes were cable or twine. I had a sense...I was born with a sense for bollocks. I told Frank the Jock that I was coming in but I was expecting a modicum of respect on entry, and what did I just learn...that it wasn't the production or the pay stub or the fuckin twine...it's the bloody leaches in that dressing room. I open a challenge to them on the biggest show of the year, to take down and embarrass a rookie and what do they do? They fuck off like it's no big deal...Michael, Dat Kid, Frank the Jock or whoever the fuck runs this place...you've got a big problem on your hands.

Earnshaw holds his hands together and looks around in amusement...

Earnshaw
: Your problem isn't going under, that's just a symptom...the underlying disease are the bloody rats cowering in the fuckin locker room. I'm here to fight, not cower and collect a paycheck. I've studied this place for 7 years, and I've come to the conclusion that the IWT doesn't need a cash injection or a talent drive...it needs a talent purge. I came here bright eyed and innocent and I was ready to learn. I've been here a month and I've already been justified in my bollocks detection. I'm setting my sights on taking this promotion on my own back, to take it to the next level and to tear it down, myself. John Earnshaw is taking over, no more Aids Johnson, no more Michael, no more Scott Fargo or Danny Jacobs or Lord Lee...

Earnshaw wipes his face and takes a deep breath...

Earnshaw
: The problem with them is that they're nothing but opportunists. That ain't a compliment either, mate. They're vultures trying to pick the bones, and I'm sick of being the bones...I'm ready to hunt the vultures and take them down, one by one. I've had enough with bureaucracy, I've had enough with wee fruits that care more about the texture of their latex than they do about their craft. Vultures have no place in our world, and they have no place in this promotion and I'm ready to take the out. Come out and fight, you green cunts.

Earnshaw pushes the camera away and storms off...