1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

News Paige's career is over

Discussion in 'Monday Night RAW' started by Juventudinho, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Estou Pronto Administrator

Source

That is brutal. Her career was cut short at such a young age. Granted she's been wrestling for a very, very long time. This just sucks. She was very talented and one of the first women that WWE viewed as a strong enough talent to not be a sideshow act and a stronger central performer. She really was the first cog in the cliched "Women's Evolution". It sucks to hear

I do hope she can transition into a trainer role or some sort of role where she can still be around the business she loved. Some people are blaming Sasha for this injury, but I think it was more of a trigger than the injury. It's probably like when Edge speared Brodus Clay, which spurred the injuries that had built up prior.

2. WrestleRacer91

WrestleRacer91 Heavyweight Champion Super Moderator Platinum

3. WrestleRacer91

WrestleRacer91 Heavyweight Champion Super Moderator Platinum

I might just be cold hearted but I won't miss her in the ring.

She thought her sh*t didn't stink and it did. She was average at best in my opinion.

4. ¡Tranquilo!

¡Tranquilo! Section Moderator Section Moderator Donor

No matter of her past mistakes this is still heartbreaking news. She was born into the business this is pretty much all she knows, to have that all taken away abruptly do to a freak accident has to be frightening. I'll still hold out hope that this is a work, if it isn't I could see her maybe still wrestling if see wants to outside of WWE. Luckily for her she still has that biopic and that'll probably keep her in the company for a while.

5. Juventudinho

I think its good that they caught this problem before she aged and the effects would've been detrimental.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. TUMBAS

TUMBAS Indie Wrestler Donor

only 25

7. Juventudinho

Yeah it's gotta be soul crushing

8. andie

andie Piss off Ghost!

Nah Tumbas just likes 15 year olds, so 25 is pretty damn ancient for him.

I honestly thought she wouldn’t return when all the shit was going down with her and ADR, plus the tapes leaked during that process which I didn’t think helped her at all. She didn’t seem like she wanted to be back there, but to be told you can never wrestle again probably sucks regardless.

If she’s still on Total Divas(if it’s still a thing), they could keep her around for it. I doubt they’d keep her as a trainer though.

9. Juventudinho

I think she can stay as a trainer or maybe just stay as a manager.

10. Cena54

Cena54 Trainee

It’s really sad considering how young she really is