1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Owens/Elias heat

Discussion in 'Monday Night RAW' started by Roadster, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Roadster

Roadster Il Capitano Administrator

This crowd heat is intense lmao

2. Swamps

Swamps Indie Wrestler

This was an awesome segment. The fans were cheering hardcore for Elias and then he does his job as a heel, pisses them off! Brian Alvarez said it was intense and was similar to the heat Roman got on the RAW after the WM he faced Taker.

3. Roadster

Roadster Il Capitano Administrator

He said it was some of the most intense heat he's heard in a loong time.

4. andie

andie rockerboy Super Moderator D-Generation X

Owens doesn't draw heat

/s

5. Morton Downey Jr

Morton Downey Jr Indie Wrestler

That sort of heat doesn't draw money.

This weeks RAW was one of the lowest rated in recorded history. Elias is a good talent. But Owens isn't the sort of wrestler that people tune in to see. Guys don't want to be him and attractive women don't want to fuck him.

6. Swamps

Swamps Indie Wrestler

This Weeks show got a low rating too? I know last week's sucked, and the rating was the lowest ever. Even heard some past impact Ratings (Hogan d├ębut) Drew a higher rating than that show back in the day. To me, that shows they're in big trouble. I mean, you drew higher ratings when King Mabel was in the main event! OK, I'm going to stop because this isn't the thread for a rant, I guess.

Agreed about Owens though. Michelin Man looking obese ass. Don't put Elias with this chode WWE. Stop ruining the good things you have. You have already hurt Braun... Goddammit! Sorry, I'll stop ranting

• Like Like x 1