NXT TakeOver: War Games: Live Discussion

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Matt Riddle v. Kassius Ohno

Shayna Baszler (c) v. Kairi Sane: 2/3 Falls Match for the NXT Women's Championship

Aleister Black v. Johnny Gargano

Tommaso Ciampa (c) v. Velveteen Dream for the NXT Championship

The Undisputed Era v. Dunne, Ricochet, and War Raiders in War Games

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
I'd give that match 8/10

Great match, but felt a little too rushed towards the end.

Highspot

Failure is not an option
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
How was the match between Matt Riddle vs Kassius Ohno???

Davey Wrestling

is All In...
Super Moderator
Nov 18, 2018
The UK
Hello, new here but NXT is my favourite part of WWE - and (yet again) Takeover proves why - all good matches (whatever you thought about the length of the Riddle match it got him on the show and he looked impressive). Sane/Baslzer was, for me, the worst match of the show, it wasn't bad just not on the level of the other matches. - Baszler looked like she was sucking air after about five minutes which is very unlike her. Gargano/Black was great, Ciampa/Dream was better and the Wargames match was fun too, if a little lacking in the red stuff that makes all cage matches better.

Even with the lack of matches (or maybe because of it being a small number of matches that actually meant something) Survivor Series is going to struggle to top this show.

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Hello, new here but NXT is my favourite part of WWE - and (yet again) Takeover proves why - all good matches (whatever you thought about the length of the Riddle match it got him on the show and he looked impressive). Sane/Baslzer was, for me, the worst match of the show, it wasn't bad just not on the level of the other matches. - Baszler looked like she was sucking air after about five minutes which is very unlike her. Gargano/Black was great, Ciampa/Dream was better and the Wargames match was fun too, if a little lacking in the red stuff that makes all cage matches better.

Even with the lack of matches (or maybe because of it being a small number of matches that actually meant something) Survivor Series is going to struggle to top this show.
It was a great show, but it looked even better when compared to Survivor Series. One show flew by like a breeze and the other stunk like a skunk.