New Years Goals?

Davey Wrestling

is All In...
Super Moderator
Nov 18, 2018
The UK
I'm not gonna use the word "resolution" for this because it seems that most people fail at those a couple of weeks in and then never restart them. So, instead, what are your goals for 2019 as a whole?

Shed some weight, get a new job, write a best selling book?

I'm gonna keep my first one simple:
By the end of the year I'm going to be at least where I should be with my college course. To do this I will do at least 30 minutes work every day and (at least start to) write up/ complete taught lessons on the evening of the day I've had them.

So, do you have any goals for the year ahead? What are they? Whats your plan to achieve them?

Swamps

Indie Wrestler
Donor
Jul 22, 2018
Atlanta
I'm hoping to take the State Certification course this year, so I can become an expert in Collision Reconstruction. I may try to take the Federal Course at some point this year as well.

I do hope to become a better father and a positive role model for my children. This is the most important thing to me.

I'm going to try to spend more time with my mother and siblings this year. My mom and I don't have the best relationship but I try to ignore some of the dumb shit she says. I embarrassed her years ago when I became an outcast from my hometown (well from the in crowd, which I never liked) about 12 years ago, and she hasn't let it go. That's another story that won't be shared on a public forum.

Cortana

Undisputed IWT World Champion
Super Moderator
The Four Horsemen
Jul 22, 2018
PWF Database
More family time, hopefully we can get this new apartment and gonna try to gun for the wrestling school around June/July. A friend went there already and she loves it.

Jay the Oddity

Indie Wrestler
The Four Horsemen
Jul 18, 2018
Finish up and complete several of my collections like book series, CDs, etc.

Cortana

Undisputed IWT World Champion
Super Moderator
The Four Horsemen
Jul 22, 2018
PWF Database