Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
24/7 Title - Titus O'Neil is the 1st champion, Robert Roode is the 2nd champion.

Davey Wrestling

PWF Prediction Champion [v1]
Super Moderator
Nov 18, 2018
Your Darkest Nightmares
And R-Truth is the current champion.

Fun concept, and a good way to show that titles with unique identities are more interesting than the current set up.

Shame that the belt looks like it was designed by somebodies mum in a videogame belt editor though...

Last edited:

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
And R-Truth is the current champion.

Fun concept, and a good way to show that titles with unique identities are more interesting than the current set up.

Shame that the belt looks like it was designed by somebodies mum in a videogame belt editor though...

If the first Hardcore title is a puke version of the winged eagle, then this is the puke version of the green disc from '83.

Mar 6, 2018
you watch any wrestling?
Some wwe out of curiosity though i hate what they do, but like to see what they do with indy talent. Roh is shit so that is a no go, new japan used to be good until 2013/14 I watch some other puro every now and then but I am not into wrestling like i was, no company interests me, if roh was like it was in the early days then maybe

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Some wwe out of curiosity though i hate what they do, but like to see what they do with indy talent. Roh is shit so that is a no go, new japan used to be good until 2013/14 I watch some other puro every now and then but I am not into wrestling like i was, no company interests me, if roh was like it was in the early days then maybe
Yeah mostly watch out of habit. MLW is pumpin atm, and lucha is doing hot. Plan on checking out AEW when it comes to TNT.

Mar 6, 2018
Yeah mostly watch out of habit. MLW is pumpin atm, and lucha is doing hot. Plan on checking out AEW when it comes to TNT.
Is lucha underground still going? heard a rumor it is done? I check out AEW as well I like Y2j and Omega. bucks and cody I could do without but we see what happens with that? Do you watch AAA?

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Is lucha underground still going? heard a rumor it is done? I check out AEW as well I like Y2j and Omega. bucks and cody I could do without but we see what happens with that? Do you watch AAA?
I haven't regularly watched AAA in a long time. Watch CMLL more often

WrestleRacer91

Heavyweight Champion
Dec 31, 2017
Pennsylvania
I can't stand how the WWE has Sooooooo many titles. I think they have like 13 or 14 titles. WAAAAAYYYYYY to many to count or care about. Adding another one does nothing but drag the product down even more in my opinion.