James

Enforcer
Platinum
The Four Horsemen
Oct 1, 2017
fuck off
Neville No Longer Under WWE Contract

POSTED BY: RYAN SATIN AUGUST 24, 2018

Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned former Cruiserweight Champion Neville is no longer under contract with WWE.

While details are scarce, a source with direct knowledge of the situation has now confirmed Neville — formerly known as PAC — is not tied down to a WWE deal as of this moment.

No word on when WWE parted ways with the wrestler, therefore it’s unclear if he’s still under a no compete clause.

As we previously reported, the 32-year-old wrestler walked out on WWE in October 2017 and he’s been radio silent since vanishing from the company.

Earlier this week … Cody Rhodes tweeted saying he missed Neville. Matt Jackson replied saying, “Me too. I talked to him the other day. He’s good.”

Stay tuned.
PAC is BAC, baby. Can not fucking wait for this man to be back in the ring. He was always way too fucking good for 205, so I'm hopin' he goes to New Japan or back to Dragon Gate coz holy fuckin' christ, boys.

Death Rider

andie/shadow
Super Moderator
D-Generation X
Sep 30, 2017
The only ex-WWE star who hasn't been in a ring in quite a while that I'd wanna see at All In.

Would love to see him get a huge pop, and then just fucking kill The Young Bucks

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Fuck. At least I can watch him again. Love the little guy.

Go back to Dragon Gate PAC

Swamps

Indie Wrestler
Donor
Jul 22, 2018
Atlanta
Can;t wait to see him wrestle again. Its a shame how he was done in the end. I can't blame him for walking out, and then the Irony with Enzo's departure makes it hilarious.

Jay the Oddity

Indie Wrestler
The Four Horsemen
Jul 18, 2018
Pac is back, Pac is back. There are all these fans screaming that Pac back