Other National Championship Willie Mack vs Andy Brown

Cortana

Undisputed IWT World Champion
Super Moderator
The Four Horsemen
Jul 22, 2018
PWF Database

Willie Mack in his first NWA National Championship match against Andy Brown. News too about the next contender for the Championship after the match.

Reactions: Kent

Kent

Rookie
Nov 18, 2018
Jacksonville North Carolina

Willie Mack in his first NWA National Championship match against Andy Brown. News too about the next contender for the Championship after the match.

Willie Mack current wind wa national champion probably a future impact wrestling tag team champions this guy has it going also thank God for Billy Corgan and makes me the NWA must watch programming for any wrestling fan

Reactions: Cortana

Cortana

Undisputed IWT World Champion
Super Moderator
The Four Horsemen
Jul 22, 2018
PWF Database
Willie Mack current wind wa national champion probably a future impact wrestling tag team champions this guy has it going also thank God for Billy Corgan and makes me the NWA must watch programming for any wrestling fan
Can't wait to see the tag titles in Willie and Rich tbh their match together on Impact is one of my favorite, even sat down with a friend and watched it a couple of times. And I'm more than happy he became National Champion, just a perfect choice. Hell I'd hope to see him reign with the Ten Pounds of Gold someday. NWA has been my favorite wrestling this year.