1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Personal My feeling of PWF going foward

Discussion in 'Personal, Serious, Interests & Debates' started by Highspot, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Highspot

Highspot Failure is not an option Administrator

Being real with all of you not kidding or joking. This is my home, I thank@Roadster first for all updates, upgrades and putting in the work. I have three people in my family that are ill. My mom who is in the hospital, my dad who is sick with flu and can't drive or make a meal (elderly), and my brother who is ********. When you support this site your also helping us wrestling fans have an uncensored voice, unlike other crappy forums. Other forums want to tell you what to say, how to say it and will delete it and then embarrass you. Here at PWF, we are not about that at all and we never will be. We thank the donors and non-donors the same. I have been a part of creating forums and see the power hungry dickheads looking to control others as they can’t control their own lives. Here you are free to express your feelings as long as it’s not racist and you’re not talking about blowing up a building. None of the moderators or myself make any money from this and we are perfectly ok. Listen, we have to keep going so if you have five dollars or not I don’t give a shit that’s fine but it helps us and we are trying to make VIP a great section with your ideas as well. Realize, we are real and the only way we grow is for you to share us on facebook, twitter, snapchat or whatever social media. We thrive because of you and I want to make 2018 a great year for PWF.

P.S I love deathmatch wrestling, so hopefully, @Roadster will make a section for me lol.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  2. WrestleRacer91

WrestleRacer91 Heavyweight Champion

This place is awesome. The first chance I get to donate I will.

As for getting PWF out there, I've sent links to most of my wrestling buddies so its up to them to check it out.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. WrestleRacer91

Also, I hope your family gets better soon. Seeing as I know what its like to take care of your family.

My dad passed away when I was 11 so I pretty much became the "man" of the house at a very young age.

Now I'm the only one who works in my house (my mom is Ill/crippled so she can't work and my sister has extreme anxiety and can't work with people).

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. Highspot

Its great members like you @WrestleRacer91 that make posting here enjoyable along with all the other members. Thanks for all your help and can't thank you enough. Here in PWF, we are all family not just numbers or simply members so enjoy the Superbowl and hope the Eagles win as well too.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Highspot

Just to pass this new to all of you. My mother passed away yesterday morning around 5:00 am. I am heartbroken and will be away from the forum for a few weeks as her funeral is Saturday. Thank you PWF as again I consider you family.

6. WrestleRacer91

Oh my God. I'm so sorry man. If you want to talk about anything, I'm here for you.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  7. ¡Tranquilo!

¡Tranquilo! Indie Wrestler Donor

Damn man, I lost my dad last year. It'll be hard but just be strong.

• Friendly Friendly x 2