1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Serious Muslims are inbred

Discussion in 'Personal, Serious, Interests & Debates' started by ChampION, Aug 6, 2018.

1. ChampION

ChampION Rookie

Of course lmao

2. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Il Capitano Administrator

Ah yes, when's the last time I heard the "They're genetically sub-par, inbred, fanatical, violent and stupid".

Yeah it's an issue, but to link it with a religion is like saying inbreeding is an American problem because it isn't illegal in some American states. It's a cultural thing, and to think that inbreeding is the gateway into some sort of crazy, fanatical, retarded and nasty wing of life is just a bad conclusion to come to. The potential of an inbred baby to be born with a recessive mental or genetic disorder rises from 3%-6%. Another way to put it, if you have a kid with your cousin - the risk of disorders, still births and other issues is the same as if you're having a kid at 40 years of age.

This isn't our issue as citizens of America, UK, France etc. etc. It won't affect us, as a society. If you honestly find this is as a reason to target or dehumanize Muslims and Islam, you're just grasping for straws. I agree that it should be curbed, but he wonders why people don't bring this up - because it's specifically meant to dehumanize a billion people, at least in the context that Gavin is using and it doesn't hurt us nor does it passively hurt the people practicing it.

3. TUMBAS

TUMBAS Indie Wrestler Donor D-Generation X

I don't give a shit about muslims, got a lot of muslim friends. I don't like middle east culture as a whole. I do think they need to westernize themselves if they dont want to end up getting a nuke dropped on them at some point. Shit like stoning people and degrading women is too much. Maybe just because I come from a westernized culture myself, but the radical muslims are not all muslims. It is a tiny percentage of muslims and I feel it also has to do with people engaged in this middle eastern culture. So again I blame the actual culture of the religion.

4. TUMBAS

It's the same as you shouldn't see a white man and assume he is in the KKK or is going to kill a black guy. People are too closed minded and stupid.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Il Capitano Administrator

They have the KKK in the UK or nah?

6. TUMBAS

just high class xenophobes