1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Most underrated talent in nxt?

Discussion in 'NXT' started by Highspot, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Highspot

Highspot Failure is not an option Administrator

I think Aleister Black should be on the main roster on raw. What's your thought?

2. WrestleRacer91

WrestleRacer91 Heavyweight Champion

I like Black but idk if he's underrated seeing as he's the NXT champion but to each their own.

As for most underrated, I'd probably said Lars Sullivan. He plays the bigman well but I feel like he can do more than that.

3. ¡Tranquilo!

¡Tranquilo! Indie Wrestler Donor

Idk whether or not he's considered underrated but Velveteen Dream is going to be a star on the main roster...provided he's handled correctly.

4. Roadster

Roadster Il Capitano Administrator

Willie Mack was hella underrated.

As for now, I'd say Velveteen or Eric Young

5. andie

andie rockerboy Super Moderator D-Generation X

How is Velveteen underrated? Because he doesn't have a title? Dude is consistently one of the most over on the roster, and is usually involved in big storylines.

I'd say Kyle O'Reilly, still feel that while him and Bobby/Roddy hold the tag titles, they're still seen as Adam's goons. But he's so fucking talented, and the small snippets he has in segments are still enough for him to shine. Dunno if he'll get a big singles run ever, but man, I hope they go far as a team.

6. Roadster

Roadster Il Capitano Administrator

O'Reilly works best as a goon though. He can work the underdrog angle, but that can only go so far.

Also Velveteen is underrated in that he's usually passed up and kinda used as a midcard stepping stone, for the most part. Hardly a real threat, though he gets some limelight.