Most overrated wrestlers

Jay the Oddity

Indie Wrestler
The Four Horsemen
Jul 18, 2018
Hulk Hogan, John Cena, Lex Luger, Ryback, Goldberg, Kevin Nash, Randy Orton, Jeff Jarrett, Braun Strowman, Triple H, Andre, Dolph Ziggler, Kassius Ohno (currently), Brock Lesnar, and Ultimate Warrior are a few I can think of off the top of my head.

Morton Downey Jr

Indie Wrestler
Feb 7, 2018
Hulk Hogan, John Cena, Lex Luger, Ryback, Goldberg, Kevin Nash, Randy Orton, Jeff Jarrett, Braun Strowman, Triple H, Andre, Dolph Ziggler, Kassius Ohno (currently), Brock Lesnar, and Ultimate Warrior are a few I can think of off the top of my head.
This is why people should stay off crack.

None of these are overrated other than Ohno and Ziggler. Goldberg, Nash and Luger are underrated.

Jay the Oddity

Indie Wrestler
The Four Horsemen
Jul 18, 2018
This is why people should stay off crack.

None of these are overrated other than Ohno and Ziggler. Goldberg, Nash and Luger are underrated.
I mean, I smoke nor use crack, but thanks for the great advice though.

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Goldberg is given too much flack. He isn't the type of wrestler to put out a technical clinic. He's a character wrestler, and works best in highspot matches. His WWE run was perfect for him, but people hate him for not being Benoit or Bret in the ring, and I think it's unwarranted.

Reactions: Morton Downey Jr

Jay the Oddity

Indie Wrestler
The Four Horsemen
Jul 18, 2018
Goldberg is given too much flack. He isn't the type of wrestler to put out a technical clinic. He's a character wrestler, and works best in highspot matches. His WWE run was perfect for him, but people hate him for not being Benoit or Bret in the ring, and I think it's unwarranted.
I don't hate because he isn't technical. I just think he is overrated because of so many people thinking he was the best thing since sliced bread, including a former close friend of mine who had him as his favorite. He had some decent matches, but at times he can really sloppy and some of his matches were nothing, but high impact spots or squashes. As well as being booked to the moon and back and was a pre-Cena of the five moves of doom as the fans say. While I do think he is overrated to some extent, I am not going to insult someone for liking him or be a jerk about it.

Reactions: Highspot

Swamps

Indie Wrestler
Donor
Jul 22, 2018
Atlanta
Zack Ryder is pretty overrated with the IWC. Yeah, he got over on his own, but he really wasn't main event caliber or anything like that. I mean winning the IC title was a nice feel good moment for him at Mania, but should have went to someone else to build off of since he just dropped it right away.

Jay the Oddity

Indie Wrestler
The Four Horsemen
Jul 18, 2018
Zack Ryder is pretty overrated with the IWC. Yeah, he got over on his own, but he really wasn't main event caliber or anything like that. I mean winning the IC title was a nice feel good moment for him at Mania, but should have went to someone else to build off of since he just dropped it right away.
What's funny is that Zack was only in that match due to Neville being injured.

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Ryder was never meant to main event, but his run with the US title was booked completely wrong.

Morton Downey Jr

Indie Wrestler
Feb 7, 2018
Goldberg and underrated in the same sentence.

That's gonna be a "YIKES" for me, my guy.
Smarks claim he was a bad worker.

They miss the whole point of his act. He was a powerhouse. He didn't need to do shitty flips or a million backflips. He was over in 1998 more than the likes of Seth Rollins, Daniel Bryan and other indie jobbers could ever dream of being. Omega will never be over to the extent that Bill was in 1998 in the west either. He's underrated on those grounds alone.