1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Meltzer is an idiot

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Morton Downey Jr, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Morton Downey Jr

Morton Downey Jr Indie Wrestler

I don't even like Shawn Michaels. But to compare him to some no-name like Will Ospreay is insulting. His erection over shitty Japanese wrestling is embarrassing.

He's recently said that this year is the best in wrestling history. Is he for real? Wrestling is at its worst. He's the king of the smarks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Punk

Punk Get the Strap! Platinum D-Generation X

Imagine comparing two different eras with two different conpletely styles. (I speak in terms of era, not wrestling style cause all smarks care about is flippy shit today.)

Idk why people even treat the retards opinion as facts. He loves the Young Bucks. I don’t even gotta say no more than that.

• Like Like x 1
  3. andie

andie rockerboy Super Moderator D-Generation X

Don’t let Will Ospreay see that tweet. Dude is a bigger mark for himself than Aries

4. Morton Downey Jr

Yet he will never be a significant draw in the west.

But because he has idiots like Meltzer and the smarks creaming all over him, he thinks he is bigger than The Rock.

5. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Il Capitano Administrator

Ospreay is a fucking twat.

Meltzer is good for history and to find a directory of good matches to watch, but don't take his news or reports serious. Especially, don't take his halfwit smark opinions seriously, either.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Swamps

Swamps Indie Wrestler

The fact that he didn't give HBK/Undertaker I and II five stars tells me all I need to know about that dip shit.

7. Cortana

Cortana UNSC AI Serial Number: CTN 0452-9 Super Moderator The Four Horsemen

Eh never cared about him

8. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Il Capitano Administrator

i like that mort made this thread to trigger people and everyone just agrees with him lmao

9. Morton Downey Jr

Give yourselves a round of applause

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. James

James Enforcer Platinum The Four Horsemen

listen, i dont like will ospreay as much as the next guy but that's fucking impossible. not even ufc "fighter" phil "cm punk" brooks is a bigger mark for himself than aries.

11. Swamps

Swamps Indie Wrestler

Do you think CM Punk will be in the next UFC video game? He could be the Glass Joe (jobber in the NES Punch Out) of the game. That would be hilarious!

12. Cortana

Cortana UNSC AI Serial Number: CTN 0452-9 Super Moderator The Four Horsemen

Thanks!