Morton Downey Jr

Indie Wrestler
Feb 7, 2018

I don't even like Shawn Michaels. But to compare him to some no-name like Will Ospreay is insulting. His erection over shitty Japanese wrestling is embarrassing.

He's recently said that this year is the best in wrestling history. Is he for real? Wrestling is at its worst. He's the king of the smarks.

Punk

Get the Strap!
Platinum
D-Generation X
Sep 29, 2017
Canada
Imagine comparing two different eras with two different conpletely styles. (I speak in terms of era, not wrestling style cause all smarks care about is flippy shit today.)

Idk why people even treat the retards opinion as facts. He loves the Young Bucks. I don’t even gotta say no more than that.

Reactions: Morton Downey Jr

Death Rider

andie/shadow
Super Moderator
D-Generation X
Sep 30, 2017
Don’t let Will Ospreay see that tweet. Dude is a bigger mark for himself than Aries

Morton Downey Jr

Indie Wrestler
Feb 7, 2018
Don’t let Will Ospreay see that tweet. Dude is a bigger mark for himself than Aries
Yet he will never be a significant draw in the west.

But because he has idiots like Meltzer and the smarks creaming all over him, he thinks he is bigger than The Rock.

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Ospreay is a fucking twat.

Meltzer is good for history and to find a directory of good matches to watch, but don't take his news or reports serious. Especially, don't take his halfwit smark opinions seriously, either.

Swamps

Indie Wrestler
Donor
Jul 22, 2018
Atlanta
The fact that he didn't give HBK/Undertaker I and II five stars tells me all I need to know about that dip shit.

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
i like that mort made this thread to trigger people and everyone just agrees with him lmao

James

Enforcer
Platinum
The Four Horsemen
Oct 1, 2017
fuck off
listen, i dont like will ospreay as much as the next guy but that's fucking impossible. not even ufc "fighter" phil "cm punk" brooks is a bigger mark for himself than aries.

Swamps

Indie Wrestler
Donor
Jul 22, 2018
Atlanta
listen, i dont like will ospreay as much as the next guy but that's fucking impossible. not even ufc "fighter" phil "cm punk" brooks is a bigger mark for himself than aries.
Do you think CM Punk will be in the next UFC video game? He could be the Glass Joe (jobber in the NES Punch Out) of the game. That would be hilarious!